Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

radicalzero

I'm not really into the disagreement  you gentlemen are having but after watching the ufo/missle footage it seems to me like someone is playing around with a video editing program. In no way did that look real to me. Just my opinion.

reada

Quote from: radicalzero on October 06, 2008, 07:45:56 AM
I'm not really into the disagreement  you gentlemen are having but after watching the ufo/missle footage it seems to me like someone is playing around with a video editing program. In no way did that look real to me. Just my opinion.

it was an animation to show how it had looked - the real footage was 'taken'
i saw the same videofootage somewhere else with a title 'animation' on it

Thaelin

Just relax, ist only 8 days away and then we know.  ;)

thaelin

Red

vonwolf

Quote from: RunningBare on October 06, 2008, 07:31:30 AM
Where do you people come up with this stuff!?
Heres your source for the October 14th prediction http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2N4RG_o&feature=related
Sorry to shatter you conspiracy dreams, what we have here is an imaginative book writer with not so subtle advertising for her book, sheesh!
RunningBare thanks for the link I really didn't want to actualy expend much energy in finding more info on this. I think she might have herself covered with this video lets see "an enormus craft of light and energy"? I think I saw that this mornning I'v always thought of it as the Sun but I could be wrong? I for one hope this thing keeps comming long after the 14th like it has for eons we all love a good tan