Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 05, 2008, 07:08:09 AM
I see 3 items on your learning curve horizon...

1. Using negative labels in a debate is an indicator of a weak position.

2. Z knows a lot more technical knowledge than you or I together.

3,  I am probably old enough to be your father [Luke]...may the farce be with ewe. :)

I have been told I do not look or sound my age tho.

Some free advice from an old/young guy...you are not going to gain much respect here if you continue disrespecting people because he do not think as you do.

Regards...
[/quote

Did you just label me as an ignorant?
That is what is is known as hypocrisy.
And where on earth (sorry, Andromeda) did you come up with a conclusion that I am a school dropout like you?
That is what is known as ignorance and arrogance.
Throwing judgements on people you know nothing about.

Anticipating your childlish "you do the same" reaction: No, it's not the same. I am not judging monkey on things I do not know abouth him/her. His/her posts are those of a schizofrenic. As soon as you get in contact with the people through your "mind" or they are talking to you all the time, even chasing you around, you are schizofrenic. The real Dr. Nikola tesla turned into one at the end of his life. He claimed he was in contact with the aliens.Yet, when he died, not a single one came to his funeral as Dr. Tesla was hoping. Come the 14th you'll see.

You are judging my knowledge and education, which you cannot possibly judge from a handful of comments. Since when you are the person to label others and at the same time deny that to others? Who gave you that advantageus right? And how come you know so much about my knowledge? Are you following me with your antennas around?

There are posts with quite explicit language directed at monkeys in this forum, even in this very thread, but you say nothing about these, or to these posters?

Get together and employ your brain more before you comment. I did not label anyone, not even monkey, although he certainly, just like other "aliens are landing tomorrow" deserve. This forum is called OVERUNITY, which means the theme is OVERUNITY. Not UFOS or ALIENS.

Get my drift now, kid? Or do I have to listen to more of your ignorant arrogance about my personal shortfalls? Like short fuse for "open", "understanding" and "humorous" people who have no "intention to label" anyone. Like you, for example.

Yours trully,

Diego Valdez
originally from Madrid
and if you believe that monkey's cronnies are coming ( careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you pre-judgemental... I am NOT saying that you actually do believe it. Learn how to make the difference between hypotetic and exact), you should believe that too. Madrid is a lot closer than Aldebaran. Or was it Sirius?

Entiendes, nino? Y no me hagas tratar de convencerte en esto tambien, si? No va a ocurir.

Cap-Z-ro

"Did you just label me as an ignorant?
That is what is is known as hypocrisy.
And where on earth (sorry, Andromeda) did you come up with a conclusion that I am a school dropout like you?
That is what is known as ignorance and arrogance.
Throwing judgements on people you know nothing about. "

Man o man...that was all I read of your post.

What ever is going on in your head has no connection with reality.

Do you think everyone has missed your insults and geberal negativity on here?

Someone referred to you as trash on another thread...are you not getting the message...or are you just another troll seeking time and attention?

Nevertheless, you will have no more of mine.

Adios

Pink Floyd

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 04, 2008, 11:26:25 AM
There is no such thing as a "god". If it were, none of us would be discussing it. It is okay if you are paranoid schizofrenics and believe an obscure entity is watching over your shoulders while you are having  in the darkness of your rooms, alone and abandoned by everyone, but please keep these dellusions to yourselves.

Just as you can't accept no one really believes in that desert nonsense any more (except the mentally deranged), we (normal and intelligent people) can't accept that you keep coming at us and forcing us to believe your nightmares and paranoid dreams.

You are the proof that "god' doesn't exist because s/he is supposedly "perfect", yet you mentally deranged beings are absolute imperfections. That is a paradox. A perfect being cannot create imperfection by default. Since you exist, your "god" doesn't.

As simple as that.

Quote from: Dr. Tesla on October 04, 2008, 10:12:57 PM
Now you are disapointing me, talking like monkey. Ridicule is only opressive if you are ridiculing an intelligent person who speaks his/her sensible opinion on matters that are important to an individual, a group of people or a socio-economic-politic situation. If you react against the nonsense, that is not ridiculing. That is speaking the truth. You are obviously to young to understand the difference. When you grow up a bit you will, not to worry.

Speaking about aliens and how they think, live etc, is schizofrenia. And claiming they are about to land is what, rightly, gets you institutionalised. It is detrimental to the rest of the society to have retards be able to publicly speak their mind and even participate in public/politic life. Just look at Forrest Gumpo boy. Need I say more? And that mentally deranged fuck is sitting on top of that red little button that will do away with your "sympathy" towards the retarded schizofrenics" if he hits it.

Get my drift?

Ok, hopefully you have the concept of mental illness and ridicule safely separated now. Monkey is ridiculing himself enough already.  I am simply asking him to stop doing this in public because his schizofrenia is imposing on the rights of the rest of us who do not share the madness and as such aren't capable of talking to the "aliens".

So, my is the voice of reason in the noise of mental disorder that seems to prevail in forums like this one. And it has nothing to do with "opression". I have the right to voice my opinion against the nonsense. And nonsense is everything we force the others to accept/believe without the evidence or proof that demonstrates we are telling the truth.

Should pink octopuses from Pleiades land on any day before the New Year, I will be the first to throw the flowers at them, but until then, monkeys belong to the jungle.

You were talking about hypocrisy????   You have the right to post and so does he... You also have the right to ignore the BS and leave, You could exercise that right...assuming you're mature enough to conduct yourself like the adult you claim to be....

Can you wrap your obviously superior mind around that one? 

Yucca

@Hans and all others projecting vitriol into this thread:

With all due respect,

You assert that there is 0% probability of an alien visitation happening, this is just as delusional and illogical as asserting that there is a 100% probability.

The mathematical truth of the matter is that the probability is greater than 0% and less than 100%.

With regard to this subject the only difference between every poster is that everyone has a different probability in mind.

Just because the outcome has a binary result does not mean binary probability function, but because the outcome has a binary result it is a subject that is bound to polarise peoples opinions on the matter.

Further, everything is relative, there are people in the world that would think anyone toying with mechanical free energy devices (gravity wheels, bessler etc.) were perfectly crazy and deluded.  I myself do not think that, I think that it is a perfectly reasonable pursuit.

Regards, Fraser.

RunningBare

Where do you people come up with this stuff!?
Heres your source for the October 14th prediction http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SFyK2N4RG_o&feature=related
Sorry to shatter you conspiracy dreams, what we have here is an imaginative book writer with not so subtle advertising for her book, sheesh!