Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

Cap, monkey cannot see it. He's looking up the clouds.
But I believe it.
Totally...
Monkey, there's the "god"  'ava look.

Cap-Z-ro

Mine was a humorous offering only...I am not here to lower anyone's profile.

We are all entitled to our own thoughts and beliefs...and to be respected when properly presenting concepts for discussion.

The world is in the sad shape its in because too few people speak their mind.

Ridicule is the preamble to the oppression of society.

Regards...

Bulbz

Quote from: newbie123 on September 26, 2008, 02:46:47 PM
Anyone else wish these posts would get moved to another site, or locked?

Seriously.  If anything these posts are here to scare off the more scientific people who visit this site, and attract the non-scientific folks.   These really do kill the credibility of this site, and probably scare off good posters.  So... Why not go find another forum for this stuff???

Since when does Overunity have to do with Aliens, anyway?
(please don't attempt to answer this question)

If UFO's exist... If a car can barely travel 400 miles on a tank of Petrol and a UFO can travel millions of mile on one fill-up, then Aliens have everything to do with overunity.

Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on October 04, 2008, 06:44:57 PM
Mine was a humorous offering only...I am not here to lower anyone's profile.

We are all entitled to our own thoughts and beliefs...and to be respected when properly presenting concepts for discussion.

The world is in the sad shape its in because too few people speak their mind.

Ridicule is the preamble to the oppression of society.

Regards...

Now you are disapointing me, talking like monkey. Ridicule is only opressive if you are ridiculing an intelligent person who speaks his/her sensible opinion on matters that are important to an individual, a group of people or a socio-economic-politic situation. If you react against the nonsense, that is not ridiculing. That is speaking the truth. You are obviously to young to understand the difference. When you grow up a bit you will, not to worry.

Speaking about aliens and how they think, live etc, is schizofrenia. And claiming they are about to land is what, rightly, gets you institutionalised. It is detrimental to the rest of the society to have retards be able to publicly speak their mind and even participate in public/politic life. Just look at Forrest Gumpo boy. Need I say more? And that mentally deranged fuck is sitting on top of that red little button that will do away with your "sympathy" towards the retarded schizofrenics" if he hits it.

Get my drift?

Ok, hopefully you have the concept of mental illness and ridicule safely separated now. Monkey is ridiculing himself enough already. I am simply asking him to stop doing this in public because his schizofrenia is imposing on the rights of the rest of us who do not share the madness and as such aren't capable of talking to the "aliens".

So, my is the voice of reason in the noise of mental disorder that seems to prevail in forums like this one. And it has nothing to do with "opression". I have the right to voice my opinion against the nonsense. And nonsense is everything we force the others to accept/believe without the evidence or proof that demonstrates we are telling the truth.

Should pink octopuses from Pleiades land on any day before the New Year, I will be the first to throw the flowers at them, but until then, monkeys belong to the jungle.

Cap-Z-ro

I see 3 items on your learning curve horizon...

1. Using negative labels in a debate is an indicator of a weak position.

2. Z knows a lot more technical knowledge than you or I together.

3,  I am probably old enough to be your father [Luke]...may the farce be with ewe. :)

I have been told I do not look or sound my age tho.

Some free advice from an old/young guy...you are not going to gain much respect here if you continue disrespecting people because he do not think as you do.

Regards...