Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ATTENTION!!! October 14th 2008 is a possible hit against believers!

Started by Reformator, September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Anyone else wish these posts would get moved to another site, or locked?

Seriously.  If anything these posts are here to scare off the more scientific people who visit this site, and attract the non-scientific folks.   These really do kill the credibility of this site, and probably scare off good posters.  So... Why not go find another forum for this stuff???

Since when does Overunity have to do with Aliens, anyway?
(please don't attempt to answer this question)

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

z.monkey

Howdy Newbie123,

Aliens have technology that is far in advance of ours.  Why would that scare off "scientific" people?  I am excited about the opportunity of learning about highly advanced alien technology, and I am sure there are many more people here who are just as excited about this as I am.  Their ships are powered by radiant energy.  This radiant energy runs their electrogravity propulsion system.  That is orgasmic technologically speaking.  These beings have ships that utilize technology that is both free energy and anti-gravity in one unit and you are saying that this doesn't belong here?

Are you saying that I am not a "scientific" person?  Well, lets see I'm an EE, and a CID+, is that not "scientific" enough.  Well lets look at my hobbies.  I have been pursuing free energy for 20 years, and recently started building an electrogravity system, still not "scientific" enough?  Hmmm, I don't know what to tell you Newbie123.  Maybe I should go ask the guy I work with, who is a double PhD, what exactly "scientific" is?

Blessed Be...
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

tak22

@newbie123

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,5605.0/topicseen.html

@z.monkey

I'm sure that if aliens show up with advanced tech we'll all want to talk about it 24/7 for the rest of our lives. But until then it's kinda distracting to those of us interested in terrestrial OU research. Just an opinion.

tak

professor

Everybody still  uses the 2000Mile figure, I thought that was revised shortly after to 2 miles?(would have to go looking back at the posts)
Anyway your theory depends upon the source and his intentions.
If he was sincere than all other is immaterial.
professor

Quote from: Reformator on September 26, 2008, 01:13:06 PM
The information about the 2000 mile long spaceship which will appear on October 14th 2008 is a possible delusion that is fabricated by some of the secret agencies like CIA or the British Secret Service. The goal is to HIT us - the BELIEVERS in UFO and Extraterrestrials. After 14th is gone without something important happened, many will lose their faith and will become sceptics. And that's what THEY wanted all along. To BREAK us!

So, my brothers and sisters, my advice is don't get disappointed if nothing happens that day! It'll happen other time under other circumstances. The elite can't lie to us forever! The truth WILL some day come out and it will like a avalanche sweep them out once and for all!

ChileanOne

I feel bad for anyone that would have taken that October 14th BS Hok Line and Sinker. This is one woo woo New Agey channeling that (God knows why) became famous.

I have been reading this kind of BS of dates for a mass sighting since 2002. And they have a perfect score of being absolutely wrong. Believe me, paying attention to so called "channelings" are the surest way to made an ass of yourself.