Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Google's Project 10^100 wants to help mankind.

Started by broli, September 27, 2008, 12:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

http://www.project10tothe100.com/how_it_works.html

I just came by this interesting project Google has put forward. Since it has a very relevant category (Energy), I thought it was worth a post here.

TheOne

What we need is to start a new project on the "open source" mather instead of commercial one, searl is good but its for making money and they always want more money to achieve their generator.

Imagine if we make a team from members of this forum, lets say, we make a video propose a free  energy solution that will also resolve transport problem (anti gravity), energy problem and much more in a open source mentality, I believe we can win and make this project append!

With 10 millions we can have a office/hangar and be like 10 or so in fulltime to make this append!

no?:)

I want to be part of it ;)

X00013

Fuck it, I'm doing it, like the idiot I am. No body else is ? I'll take the bait ( 10 MILL US). I really have no merits people, ( I consider u all my merits). The vid, on googles terms had to b in a time frame. So i cut my vids down and entered the contest ( LMFAO). Hate me or love me, I need ur votes.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Xr-BkbuvU

Cap-Z-ro

I personally have no faith, trust, or respect for google after they voluntarily turned over private info on our net travel to the neocons.

Regards...