Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dark matter...i think i know what it is...check it out

Started by christo4_99, October 01, 2008, 12:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christo4_99

comparing light to sound:in space where there is no air(the very substance of sound)there is no sound.so sound is in fact variations of densities in the medium which it is moving through.when this principle is applied to light,that is to say if light were sound then the light would be in fact made up of the medium which it is moving through or compressing and expanding.think of the universe as "filled" with this "air" or use the idea of water if it is easier for you.what i am saying is in fact that the universe is the medium through which the light is moving,compressing and expanding.and the speed of light is defined by the density of this medium.the implication that light has a constant speed as a law is ridiculous.the light is subject to density just as sound is subject to density when it moves through water or air.the mistake is to assume that there is no medium(or that space is empty).think of the medium as a "space" with it's own frequency reacting with consonance or dissonance with whatever happens within it.if you add sound to sound in water or air it doesn't make the sound move any faster.if light is moving through a medium it explains why light can be seen as a particle and a wave...light is the particle and the medium is the wave.and if you haven't thought of it yet:this implies that light does not exist in and of itself...it depends on this medium just as sound depends on air.zero rest mass is a concept that wrongly describes something that does not exist...that is to say that sound or light that isn't moving in fact does not exist,that which has not affected anything cannot be(a cause).light is evidence of the constant density of the universe:just as sound is evidence of the constant density of air or water.

sparks

Nice post.   I think that whatever this medium is or aetheric fluid.  It's inertial properties are represented by the magnetic field.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

christo4_99

Quote from: sparks on October 01, 2008, 12:37:33 PM
     Nice post.   I think that whatever this medium is or aetheric fluid.  It's inertial properties are represented by the magnetic field.
yea well,science has not done a very good job of defining a potential,matter itself is a potential,everything has a potential,even space...but what I'm saying is this "medium" is a relative density...just as matter and space are relative densities...if matter could (or hypothetically if it did)move through space at the speed of light it would no doubt emit(or become)light itself because of the corresponding energies being exchanged with the environment...it is already known that energies are waves(compressions and expansions)...if you can say that there is such a thing as sound although it is subject to where and in what it is contained(or what it is surrounded with) then you can say also that light is the "evidence,result or manifestation" of what it is surrounded by,what it is "within"...and if sound = air then it stands to reason that light = space or space = light...that is what i mean...in concept i am proposing invisible light...if we could not "see" how would we detect it?dark matter implies shadows or something...invisible light implies light that has "zero rest mass" or a potential for becoming light.

allcanadian

I like Walter Russells explanation, simply put ------- All that we have ever know is not something, it is a condition of something. Light is not something, it is a condition of something as is darkness.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

brian334

A better explanation for the irregularities of the universe than Dark Matter is, maybe the gravitational force exerted by a mass is not constant.