Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

700 BILLION DOLLAR BILL MUST READ

Started by Spewing, October 03, 2008, 06:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Tesla

Quote from: sevich on October 04, 2008, 07:25:13 AM
If the U.S. was run by Americans instead of Jews, there would be no 911 or stock crash. It's no accident!

Jews manipulate all high positions of  American society....why?

Answer = parasites

It's actually worse than that, my friend. It's that "american" crap that has screwed up the USA, and the rest of the world along the way, with their masonery and religious bullshit, convincing the masses that only capitalism is good for them. As if. Masonery has destroyed the world in the name of their own power-hungry "ideals" and clinically proven insane ideas about how the world should function. The "profit", the basis of the "democratic capitalism" as glorified by the rich and their Forrest Gumps (USA presidents and respective governments) is in reality unsustainable as our earth is of finite size and you can only have the "economic growth" up to the certain level. After than there is no growth and the caos takes place because the earth will become so overpopulate, and so exausted by humans that the only option will be another world war. To "defend" somebody's "way of life" and that is not even the stupid and illiterate majority in the USA. Only the rich minority who will never relinquish their power and money.

Let us not forget how the "democratic capitalism" came to power: through bloody revolution against the feudal system. By the now already lame and banal mantra "liberty, fraternity, equality" they mobilised the peasants and the opressed to fight for them against the royals of all colours, to throw them out of the power seats. The rich capitalists then simply sat in and never left the power to be shared with the plebs.

Plebs + you and I, the stupid sheep fighting someone else's wars as always, because it is the "law" that forces us to be obedient to our "motherland". How idiotic that is, huh?

I'll digress here: ask yourself how come Osama is still free to roam the pakistan and the Afghan mountains and Saddam was found in no time? Because the nazists in power (the "democratic capitalists") do not want to find their friend. Osama has nothing to do with any of the bullshit Forrest Gump is doing and has done to his own people. I mean, so much drama over a couple of PRIVATE banks falling over and yet not a whisper about the military budget of the almost same size, which by the way gets to be voted in without a single vote against.

And who is so powerful and dangerous to the US to warrant such a mamooth budget? Who is attacking the USA that they have to fight it all over the world?

Last time I was checking NOBODY!!!!!!!!

Nazist regime that is now trying to enslave the world, and so many stupid idiots are volunteering to be enslaved. Of course we need a revolution of the ordinary working people who are still in the chains and now are working more than ever before in the history ( in feudalism you only had to work 4 months max per year to be able to feed the family). And a bloody one, which is extremely sad. Horrible really. But what can one do with such stupid idiots who believe people are still believing their  lies and propaganda about "terrorists" and "motherland" being in grave danger.

The only danger is the governments and the capitalism.

A democratis one, of course. We all have the right to be slaves to the rich poofters. And that no one can pay for. For everything else there are their credit cards you have in your wallets (Icoz your money is in their hands).

sevich

@ Dr Tesla

I hear a gentle inner voice pleading me to stock up on all non perishable foods along with hundreds of litres of distiled water.

Maybe soon ?  ;D ;D ;D

Dr. Tesla

;D

Not me amigo. Although I just ranted like one of those conspiracy buffs, I am not one of them. What I said is what I read in the news, and it does sound like conspiracies from above and below, but the situation is that in a case of a world war, no stockpiles of non-perishable food may be your salvation.

Think nuclear fallouts...and how they happen in the first place...

I am honestly tying to sound optimistic. But I realise that may not be apparent from the above.

:D

Still, I like to vent my dissatisfaction with the liars in the govt. It feels like I am the only one who is voting for someone else. Can it be true that there are so many brainwashed idiots who believe that some religiously motivated arab freak is behind the WTC? With Forrest Gumpo himself saying that he saw the first plane on the TV, when that footage came out the NEXT DAY?

(ok, now I am considering stocking the vitamins too...)

;D

PYRODIN123321

What the hell is up with this bill?

SEC. 503. EXEMPTION FROM EXCISE TAX FOR CERTAIN
21 WOODEN ARROWS DESIGNED FOR USE BY
22 CHILDREN.
23 (a) IN GENERAL.ââ,¬â€Paragraph (2) of section 4161(b)
24 is amended by redesignating subparagraph (B) as subparagraph (C) and by inserting after subparagraph (A)
2 the following new subparagraph:
3 ââ,¬ËœÃ¢â,¬Ëœ(B) EXEMPTION FOR CERTAIN WOODEN
4 ARROW SHAFTS.ââ,¬â€Subparagraph (A) shall not
5 apply to any shaft consisting of all natural
6 wood with no laminations or artificial means of
7 enhancing the spine of such shaft (whether sold
8 separately or incorporated as part of a finished
9 or unfinished product) of a type used in the
10 manufacture of any arrow which after its as
11semblyââ,¬â€
12 ââ,¬ËœÃ¢â,¬Ëœ(i) measures 5⁄16 of an inch or less in
13 diameter, and
14 ââ,¬ËœÃ¢â,¬Ëœ(ii) is not suitable for use with a bow
15 described in paragraph (1)(A).ââ,¬â,,¢Ã¢â,¬â,,¢.
16 (b) EFFECTIVE DATE.ââ,¬â€The amendments made by
17 this section shall apply to shafts first sold after the date
18 of enactment of this Act.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT INCLUDED!!

sorry for the language but, i just can believe this stuff is in there
Peace.

PYRODIN123321

@ Sevich

I abosolutely love the Illuminati earrings on hillary!(she doesnt deserve capitalisation) ;D

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
We are in deep poo poo!  :o

@ Fuzzy Tomcat

Have you sat down and read this whole thing?

I didn't really want to but, given the bullshit you pointed out I guess i"ll have to.  :-[
Peace.