Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Introduction to Resonance

Started by armagdn03, October 04, 2008, 07:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

armagdn03

Welcome,

The first two pages of the talk are up on erfinders website www.Forgotten-Genius.com
You can find them under the Armagdn03 tab at the top, or by clicking here http://www.forgotten-genius.com/documents/pg__2_2.html

There will be a discussion bord on the page as well. Anybody wanting serious discussion can contact Erfinder or myself at forum@forgotten-genius.com
Space is limited so take advantage! Unfortunately there is not enough space for everyone.  I will be availible for serious questions on this forum as well, or PM me. 
I wish I could turn my brain off sometimes, then I could get some sleep.

armagdn03

A third section to the presentation on Erfinders website has been posted.

This will show how to keep ressonant conditions through out a device, allowing propagating energy through the engineering of induction oscillating 90 degrees out of phase with conduction. This is what people mean when they say we should be enginnering around induction.

This concept is the father-mother of many free energy devices. 

amigo

Hi armagdn03,

I applaud your efforts to post the information onto the Web, just as you said in the Tesla Project post, and looking forward to more...

Thank you.

rha8b

@armagdn03,

Thankyou very, very much for your posting of this information,
This is precisely the information I happened to be looking for at the moment, Wireless transfer of energy through resonant LC coupling. Greatly appreciated!

-rha8b

armagdn03

Here is an excellent tool for preliminary calculations, if you are wanting to play around a bit.

http://www.pronine.ca/lcf.htm

If you start playing with series LC circuits the ressonant point will be the same, but the impedance function on this calc will not give an acurate awnser.