Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Sabous Magnet Motor

Started by CLaNZeR, October 06, 2008, 04:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0ky2

there may be something to this...

preliminary tests DO show some sort of 'driving effect'.  im focusing on the arrangement on the back side of the device. primarily the north-facing quadrapole, positioned above the north-facing oscillator.

from what i gather, the large magnetic bar on the front is simply acting as a "flywheel".
most of the rest of what you see may be non-functional, or (cosmetic?) perhaps even added for balancing/stabalization....

start with the square, like poles facing outwards.  and the oscillator underneath it, like poles facing upwards to repel the square. for now, lets ignore everything else. obviously a fly-wheel is needed to sustain rotational momentum, but im not sure that it has to be magnetic. this builder may just not have had available anything else to use as weight.

my quickie-build is indeed interesting, but its non-symmetrical and doesnt rotate properly. just kicks a little for now..  i'll work on this some more when i get a chance, but if anyone else has the tools/time to look into this, please give it a shot.

i have these same rectangular ferrites shown here,  i just taped 4 of them around a bearing'ed dowel
and mocked-up an oscillator, to run some simple tests. It definately seems worth more research.

just thought i would pass this on to you guys, maybe you can come up with some more useful info

if not, i'll post a follow-up when i have more time to play around with this.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

hydrocontrol

Quote from: sm0ky2 on October 06, 2008, 08:29:18 PM
there may be something to this...

i have these same rectangular ferrites shown here,  i just taped 4 of them around a bearing'ed dowel
and mocked-up an oscillator, to run some simple tests. It definately seems worth more research.
Those magnets look like the ones you get from Radio Shaft for a couple of bucks.

nightlife

This design shows no free energy. It may be perpetual motion but there is no excess energy to be left for use. It does not speed up and it would take a perpetual motion design that speeds up to the point of self destruction before it can be said to be able to produce free energy.

based on the speed shown, any load would make it slow down to halt if it already doesn't do so without a load added.

hydrocontrol

Even if it shows no excess energy at this stage it is a starting point considering the 'rough' construction. With only a 13 second video it is hard to tell much. It is shown already running so you can not tell if it was spun up by hand (or motor) to begin with. Is it a self starter ? With only 13 second video it is hard to tell if it is 'running down' at all. There could also be a coil 'under the table' driving it. Not saying there is but with all the 'hoaxes' lately it is harder to start with a clear judement. Looks simple enough to replicate. More details needed such as, is the plate plastic, steel, aluminum. Are the balls in the plate attracted to the magnets ?  Is the outer hoop steel or aluminum, etc...

nightlife

hydrocontrol, it can not be a self starter because it does not accelerate in the video. A self starting perpetual motion design that would self start, would continue to accelerate until it self destructed.