Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Lets please use common sense.

Started by nightlife, October 06, 2008, 10:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

GeoscienceStudent, after reviewing your comments a bit better, I came to the conclusion that you get your education from books.

Quote"But this is due to that cold are becomes more dense and is heavier, thus falls.  Hot air is less dense and lighter thus rises."

That is a classic text book statement and it is wrong and I will explain why later.

Quote"Energy cannot be created nor destroyed it is basically  a form of plasma that is the 4th state of matter."

That again is a classic text book statement and again it is wrong and I will also explain why that is later.

nightlife

-[marco]-, "The magnets only create this effect in space they are NOT the source of this energy."

I never said magnets were the source of energy but I did say that they contain energy.  You said that they don’t contain energy and the simple experiment I told you to try proves it.

Now it is your turn to prove me wrong.

Michelinho

@marco,

QuoteGot some proof?

Yes, I have, from the works of Howard Johnson and countless others on magnetic vortices and through experimentation, found a proof that satisfy me.

Your reality may differ from mine. I don't know if you studied magnetic vortex but your answer lies there. A vortex cannot be static and the particles (Joseph Newman) forming them cannot be static. All energy is kinetic for me. A magnet that is magnetized is set in a state of imbalance, the North pole project a strong North vortex and a weak South vortex, the South pole project a strong North vortex and a stronger South vortex. From there you will see that the North pole is better suited for repulsion and the South pole is better suited for attraction.

I hope this clarify what I believe is happening.

Take care,

Michel

turbo

Quote from: Michelinho on October 09, 2008, 06:14:08 PM
@marco,

I hope this clarify what I believe is happening.

Take care,

Michel

This does not clarify anything.

That it satisfy's you doesn't prove anything.

It doesn not show us that the energy is comming from the magnets.

Marco.

turbo

Quote from: nightlife on October 09, 2008, 05:58:27 PM
-[marco]-, "The magnets only create this effect in space they are NOT the source of this energy."

I never said magnets were the source of energy but I did say that they contain energy.  You said that they don’t contain energy and the simple experiment I told you to try proves it.

Now it is your turn to prove me wrong.

No it does not.

In fact this experiment doesn't tell you anything about the orgin of this energy.

And you still did not prove anything.

Are you going to keep writing or are you going to show something because now i think i am indeed wasting my time.

Marco.