Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Isn't free communication as important as free energy?

Started by exxcomm0n, October 07, 2008, 12:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

aha m wir müssen alle blind und taub s. "wie die 3 Affen"ein und nicht weitergeben !
Ber wir haben doch ein wenig mehr "Gehirn?"
Sollen wir nichts erfahren , von Politik ?
Nichts von Weltgeschehen ?  (UFO, WTC,TESLA)

Soll ein Wissen nur denen vermittelt werden , die das Geld haben Bücher zu kaufen , aber keine Zeit und Möglichkeiten  etwas zu bewirken , und sei es nur die Weiterbe !?

Sollen die "Pharaonen" weiterhon die Möglichkeit haben,
ein Wissen zu unterbinden ?
Dies ist doch nur geschehen um dem "Volk" eine Macht
zu nehmen. Denn Wissen ist Macht.

Mit dieser Macht , und kritischem Erkennen der Vorgänge
(auch im Finanzgeschäft) kann man sicher Gefahren erkennen und vermeiden, dass Geschäfte gemacht werden, für die das Volk nachher "bezahlen" muss

GP

------------------------------------------------- Translate with translate.ru
aha m we must transmit everybody blind and deaf see "how 3 monkeys" one and not! Nevertheless, rep. we have a little more "brain?" Should we find out nothing, from politics? Nothing of world events? (UFO, WTC, TESLA) for having to go a knowledge only to those are provided, they the money have to buy books, but to cause something no time and possibilities, and it is only the wide heir!? Should the "Pharaohs" weiterhon the possibility have to prevent a knowledge? Nevertheless, this has only happened to take a power from the "people". Since knowledge is power. With this power, and critical recognising of the processes (also in the finance business) one can certainly recognise dangers and avoid that deals are made for which the people must "pay" after GPOne example

More the one sample of surpressed knowledge we find here in this "OU.Forum"

The last, was:

http://www.truthnews.com.au/radio/wordpress/

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

Magnethos

Hey guys!
I was thinking about this project and I found a very usefull information.
We know that we can't transmit information intercotinentally using a small transmiter. Of course, that is true if we use electromagnetic waves. But... What about using SCALAR WAVES?

Scalar Waves can pass throught anything without losing power!!

Some applications of scalar waves :

• Inter-continental data connection for replacing microwave satellite communication and optical cables layed in sea beds.
    • Communication between business units, warehouses, remote offices, government offices, corporate wide virtual private networks (VPN)
    • Satellite communication
      • Communication in travel, airplanes, trains, ships etc.
      • Space communication, space station, planes, other planets
    Some properties of scalar waves :

Depending on the transverse component of the wave, the speed of the wave can be of near infinite.
    Since scalar waves are not material (like neutrinos), these type of waves can travel through any type of matter including walls or Earth itself.
    Energy transmission of the waves are 100%, there is no loss, only the rezonance point and frequency matters.
    Due to the rezonance frequency, communincation can be of many form and can be channelized just like a conventional fm/am radio.
    The sender antenna senses if the receiver is not receiving.
    Scalar waves are travelling via the vacuum and not via matter as electrons do for example.

Some properties of scalar waves :

Depending on the transverse component of the wave, the speed of the wave can be of near infinite.
Since scalar waves are not material (like neutrinos), these type of waves can travel through any type of matter including walls or Earth itself.
Energy transmission of the waves are 100%, there is no loss, only the rezonance point and frequency matters.
Due to the rezonance frequency, communincation can be of many form and can be channelized just like a conventional fm/am radio.
The sender antenna senses if the receiver is not receiving.
Scalar waves are travelling via the vacuum and not via matter as electrons do for example.

exxcomm0n

@ Magnethos

Exactly sir.

It's been theorized that scalar waves were what Tesla was working with (allusion found in above sites I posted). They would seem to mirror his claims for his radio.

I'm looking into "legitimate research" on scalar waves but so far it's labeled under the heading of Pseudo-Science so it's hard to get much valid testing of the idea.

A bit of googling brought up a torrent download of a paper by Prof. Dr. Konstantin Meyl

(links from the paper)
INDEL-publishing department   www.etzs.de
Prof. Dr. Konstantin Meyl   www.k-meyl.de
Radolfzell, June 2005        www.meyl.eu

....that could be valid reference for experimentation.

I have yet to read it, and so don't know the quality, but this is the type of media I was referring to.

Keep thinking on it.

I am, but not posting because my "research" leaves a lot to be desired as of yet.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Magnethos

@exxcomm0n

Yes, there are very few information about scalar waves technology. The only sources I know are some books of Tom Bearden and a website that I found some days ago... I have searched in amazon.com and I can't find good infor about scalar waves.
As you, I have found some books about

Scalar Wave Technology - Konstantin Meyl
Scalar Waves - Konstantin Meyl

I know Scalar Waves are also called Longitudinal Waves

Well, we can buy online a scalar wave kit, but the problem is the kit is too expensive. Around 1500$
More books about SW technologies:
http://www.etzs.de/onlineshop/index.php?cPath=1
Do you understand deutsch? Because I understand very very little.

Scalar Scalar Wave Kit: Waves.http://www.etzs.de/onlineshop/index.php?cPath=3

But... I have found a website where you can buy a Scalar Wave Wifi adapter??? SWi-Fi
http://www.konor.org/SWi_Fi_Konor_org_EN.pdf

JLN Scalar Waves transmitter experiment and schematics:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/sclxmtr.htm

JNL SW experiment replication:
http://www.ctglabs.com/swt2.htm

Read the stuff and let me know your opinion. I can't read it now because I'm programming. But I will answer you when you reply.

lancaIV

http://ep.espacenet.com/advancedSearch?locale=en_EP

Publication -Number GB157263    Year:1922 

and

this (compare with the new Dr.Pavel Imris "capacitive winding"-documentation )
Publication-Number  GB157262    Motor Improvement Year:1922
Applicant: Otto Traun Forschungsanstalten

DE19532731 Transceiver Antenna  Applicant: Martin Hauck

It works ! As FE-machine-part, a radio-tele-communicator !

Today the "Aether" is the "tele-communication-space" ( antenna-emissing/receiving-waves). In Germany: "Funkaether=Rundfunk-Wellen".(Richtfunk/Peil-Sender/...)

Sincerely
             CdL