Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Isn't free communication as important as free energy?

Started by exxcomm0n, October 07, 2008, 12:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

@TinselKoala

Very interesting, we know that we can send waves throught earth if the wave resonance = schumann resonance. The problem is...
A. If we use EM waves @ 7.83 Hz... maybe the buildings can absorb that EM waves. Using this system we would need parabollic antennas and send the info to the sky and the wave starts to bounce Ionosphere-Earth until the wave arrive to the destination point. That is possible because I have see it in some documents.

Example: Satellit Communications VS Earth-Ionosphere Communications

B. I don't know if Scalar Waves have frequency like EM waves. I know how to send information throught light, you can see it in youtube, so if any kind of wave can carry information the scalar waves can carry information. The problem is we know very few about them. I think we can start building a little scalar wave transmitter and receiver as you can see here:
http://www.ctglabs.com/swt1.htm
and starting doing some tests and see if scalar waves have some frequency and study them. We could start sending some voice information like a walkie-talkie and study the devices.

I'm involved right now in other project and I can't start building one scalar wave transmitter but anyone can start building one. The device seems to be very easy to build and let us know some information about the projects. When I have a few free time to building one, I will build one of this.

Some interesting stuff:
http://www.fluxcap.com/HDR_Caduceus_Coil.htm

Important points
EM Waves are also called Tranverse Waves and carry...?
Scalar Waves are also called Longitudinal waves (and electrogavitational waves?) and carry Radionic Data

Google Video: Professor Pharis Williams - Scalar Electrogravitic Communications
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=-3703735856092803728&ei=y1IUSZ-eFYL82wKc65yhAg&q=scalar+wave&hl=es

Google Video: Weather Modification - Energy Weapons - Bearden
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=1206755406732314597&ei=EFQUSci0LI-G2QL2irTxCw&q=scalar+wave&hl=es

TinselKoala

Hmmm--yes. I am aware of the Bearden and the Williams work. The Caduceus coil described in the link from fluxcap is interesting. The JLN device that I built also used a Caduceus coil but it is much larger, and is wound in a way that makes more sense to me, coming from a more traditional "ham" radio antenna design background.
The scalar wave/Schumann resonance thing seems to me to be different from the diagram you posted. The ionosphere bounce effect has to do with ordinary transverse EM waves. I think that the SR cavity must be seen as a huge capacitor. When one plate of a conventional cap is charged, the field between the plates, and the other plate, respond--well, how fast? Instantly? Perhaps--and through the scalar wave mechanism. So too in the earth's SR cavity--maybe. So one doesn't need big parabolic dishes like for the transverse EM--but rather one needs a way to influence the charge on one or the other of the SR capacity's plates, either the Earth itself or the ionosphere. I think this is what Tesla was trying to do with the Magnifying Transmitter at Wardenclyffe.
The scalar potential can indeed fluctuate over time, thus having a frequency. Indeed this would seem to be necessary for information or power transfer, as well as the excitation of the Schumann resonance in the first place. So there would be a heterodyning, of a higher frequency carrying information, imposed upon the VLF Schumann "bias" energy sloshing around in the SR cavity.
But I think you are right about the buildings--almost anything of the right shape and size might couple to the scalar resonance and extract power where it wasn't wanted.

exxcomm0n

The more I look into this type of tech, the more it seems a double edged sword.

I think the first step is to build scalar transceivers and test @ "home", then test between tester locations (preferably w/o blowing something up, which seems like it COULD be a consequence of energy transmission).

@ Magnethos

The scalar WiFi does look interesting, but does not give a lot of supporting documentation as to how it's supposed to work.
I find it difficult to really buy into it w/o an access point using the same broadcast media (unless it's [ScaWiFi adapter] a really powerful transceiver itself meant for ad hoc wireless communications ).

I'll try to mock up the schematic from JNL or ctglabs w/ the am radio receiver for the home test and if Magnethos or TK would happen to have one as well then we could test point to point over long distance to measure speed and reception.

I'm not trained in electrical arts, but have enough experience to solder a breadboarded schematic together (if'n I can dig up resistor color banding codes and stuff again as that is kinda foreign to my experience) so I'll start sourcing parts to see if I can build a working replica to test.
The fact that it can broadcast to a "shielded" receiver a few feet away is nice, but not proving much in my opinion towards it's viability as a new transport.

I can't say how fast it will happen as I'll need to harvest a few parts from dead cordless (not cellular) phones and other dead devices, wind a coil, and put it all together (probably w/ a few PM's bothering the more knowledgeable members here about construction.

But if you're up for a small diversion gents, I'd be willing to give it a test as well.

But give it some thought (even if just between yourselves, should TK be able to rescue his transmitter) since I think it could be a interesting project.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Magnethos

@exxcomm0n
I have just sent an email to the company asking for more information about the SWi-Fi adapter. When I have the information I will reply here. It's impossible to use the adaptor without an access point, but if the waves can travel too far away, we can use point to point connection. Of course, we can do that with a few computers, because if we want to connect a lot of computers we will like a Server. In the documentation I have read that the device can send information up to 7.2Mbps. But you can read the books that you was downloading from torrent about the scalar waves.

I can build one if you need to test intercontinental communications. I live in Spain, so... we're too far away. But I repeat, read a little about the Konstantin book because you can learn some basic laws about the transmission using SW.

I'm now in another project and I'm building and programing a device to send information throught the parallel port of the computer using a program. So, the things I'm learning could be usefull if we want to build a Scalar Computer Transmission System.

TinselKoala

IIRC, the JLN device that I built operated on a LF band, around 120 kHz or so. I just happened to have an old Radio Shack receiver that could pick up that band, as it is (was?) used for certain navigational and weather signals. I happen to have this receiver with me at my current location. Unfortunately the scalar transmitter is in storage and is unreachable, probably for some months. I suppose I could build another one...it was pretty simple, used a 2n3055 power transistor and minimal other components I believe, and sent a carrier that was unmodulated, but had a button that would "ping" or put an audio modulation on top of the carrier.
I could act as a receiving station, as I do have that receiver, and also lots of other detection gear available.
But why/how do ordinary conventional receivers work to pick up the scalar transmissions anyway? I never could figure that one out.
(I'm near the north shore of Lake Ontario, in North America)