Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Isn't free communication as important as free energy?

Started by exxcomm0n, October 07, 2008, 12:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exxcomm0n

@ Magnethos

Excellent sir. I'll be interested in what they have to say about the device.
7.2Mbs seems a little slow for WiFi these days (isn't g standard something like 104Mbs?), but would be easy to live with if the broadcast area was greatly enhanced.

If you're interested in testing that would be a good thing, but will be probably more immediately realized w/ the assistance of TK.

I'll read the Konstantin documentation tonight to see if I can understand it more fully before I try to play with it (scalar wave).

If you'd like to build one to prove the concept and perhaps improve it, I think it would be a good idea and I'll try to build one too for a point to point transmission test, but I'd have to study the JNL schematic to build as I've not seen any other yet.

@ TK

You bring up a point I'm wondering about as I've seen many references to LF, ELF, and SW bands when scalar wave or Tesla radio is discussed and was wondering whether or not it might cause interference w/ frequencies already in use, or being of a "new" transmitted nature, open a new non-interfering use of those frequencies?
I noticed while reading the low frequency radio entry in wikipedia that the 120kHz you mention is one sometimes used by a European radio navigation systems DATATRAK and that was why I was curious if the scalar wave cause interference .

From what I'm reading (the pdf I allude to above) it's describing the scalar wave as a thing that can use the magnetic portion of the waves content to form a vortice layer around the electric part or frequency of the wave essentially forming a conduit with little to no losses.
I am getting about 1/10th of what the document is relating as it is a bit math heavy in using the proofs of Maxwell and Faraday to prove the existence of the  transmission method, and still have many pages to go, so It'll take me a bit to understand WHY what I soldered together works (if it does).
I have a multi-frequency radio from the 70's that gets SW and other weird bands that might be useful for testing and am located in the mid USA near the Mississippi river region so I might be a good short test distance in relation to Spain. ;)

As to the antenna arrangement for scalar waves, and how regular radio can receive the signals, your guess is as good as mine at the moment.
But I'm working on that.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

TinselKoala

@exx: I don't know about interfering with other frequencies, other than the one it was operating on, that is. I didn't think to look at its output with a spectrum analyzer when I was testing it back in those days. I certainly would try to do so if I do build another one in the next little while.
It sure did wipe out anything at its fundamental carrier frequency, though. You could tune the receiver to the freq, just hear static. Turn on the scalar tx with the antenna pointed away, still hear static. Sweep the antenna toward the rx, and when pointed right at the rx, you'd get a strong signal pegging the signal strength meter that wiped out all static and was perfectly noiseless. Then push the "ping" modulator and get the audio. It was this "ping" that made it through into the sealed metal elevator, IIRC.

Magnethos

@exxcomm0n
I have received a mail (an automatic mail) saying me that they have received my email and they will contact me as soon as possible. Yes, 7.2 seems to be slow, here in spain the most common connection is 6 Mbps and the fastest home is 20 Mbps (for home users) and people download 4 or 5 movies each day with that kind of connections. The important point is establish point to point communication, then we could research in the speed, but this is a second factor.

Man... I'm involved in some complex projects right now, but... of course. Today I get some money and I can buy the components to build one device. I'm seeing that there are 2 projects, the Version 1 from JLN and the Version 2 from ctglabs.
I think Version 1 of JLN labs is the best because ctglabs says...
The device is said to transmit longitudinal signals which can pass through faraday shields and be received by a radio receiver.
Today I cannot confirm this

TK said that he was able to obtain the same results as Jean Louis, so the best option is number #1.

About the books, I have just download 1 from torrent called:
* Meyl - Scalar Wave Transponder - Field-physical Basis for Electrically Coupled Bi-directional Far Range Transponder (2008)
You can find more info in www.scribd.com (it's a website about books, like youtube is for videos) and there you can find another BIG book of Konstantin Meyl and the Scalar Waves. 657 pages.

The best idea I think is build 2 devices: one transmitter and one receiver. I have only seen the schematics for the transmitter but I don't know if we can use each device as a transmitter/receiver or one to transmit and another one to receive.
TinselKoala: What do you know about this?
I have seen more homemade devices in google, so I think there must be more schematics in the net, maybe inside Konstantin books there are more schematics to build the device.

I have just found another one that I saw some days ago to create scalar waves using quartz crystal
http://cosmiclifesite.com/id29.html
I think we can learn more about it if we read about Radionics. I don't know much about Radionics, but I think this science study the effects of healing a pacient at distance. We know that we can change the cell patterns of the body and create disseases or cure them throught scalar waves. And we know also that scalar waves travel in the 4th or 5th dimension, and in these dimension the waves are free in space and time. The wave there are no space or time dependent. Common EM waves are space dependent (I don't know about time dependency), so we can't send information to a place too far away. SWaves are free in space. I remember that some years ago I read that gravitational force was the fastest one, because we can feel gravitational effects instantly from all the entire universe and I have just read that scalar waves are also called electrogrativational waves.

I'm reading also that a scalar wave transmitter must be sphere shaped (sorry for my english). I mean, we have to use sphere instead the coil*
* References:
1 http://www.hpathy.com/research/images/chatfield-research-overview.jpg
2 http://www.montalk.net/notes/tesla-wireless-technology

@TinselKoala
QuoteBut why/how do ordinary conventional receivers work to pick up the scalar transmissions anyway? I never could figure that one out.
From Wikipedia:
Scalar field detection by normal RF antennas
Even though a scalar wave train does not contain the regular EM components that are used by radio frequency communications, it can still be detected by a normal RF antenna, if that antenna is in the presence of some other static magnetic field. When the scalar wave train passes through, it will create a disturbance in the field surrounding that magnet and make the field lines move, which will impart a small electrical current in the standard RF antenna, as if the magnet itself were moved.

Since all normal RF antennas are immersed in the magnetic field of the planet, they can serve as crude scalar detectors, though the reception will be extremely weak and washed out by any normal RF in the vicinity. Detection ability is greatly increased by enclosing the antenna and circuitry in a faraday cage, and by placing a very strong magnet near the antenna inside the cage.*
* Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_field_theory_(pseudoscience)
You can also find 2 more articles in wikipedia about scalar waves
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_field
2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_field_theory

TinselKoala

Wow, thanks Magnethos, the Wiki article might be right. The rx I used uses a longwire wrapped around a ferrite core for the LF reception, and I certainly could see that there would be an EF-MF interaction in there. I wish I had tried a strong magnet to see if it influenced reception of the JLN device.
I've long been aware of Meyl's work but it's just too dense for me, I have never been able to get thru more than a couple pages before my eyeballs cross and the smoke starts coming out of my ears, so I have to go put it back in.
Speaking of which, it's time for my breakfast...

(Radionics I'm not sure about. I definitely feel that vibrational frequencies in whatever medium must have physiological and psychological effects, but the Radionics devices that I have actually seen make no sense whatever to me.)

Magnethos

@TinselKoala
I don't know about radionics, I typed that because I read it somewhere... but I have to learn about radionics and read about scalar waves section inside the Radionics.