Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Tito

Imagine this.   Lets say you were the only person in the world that was able to read. Then you tried to teach others of us how to read, but you found it to be a very difficult and timely processes. What you claim is something different than most can comprehend, mostly due to they or we are a bit set in our ways. So whether you point things out and tell us what to read, considering Teslas cleverness, not many will find what you say is there.

Its like being the best student in math class, he will find it hard to believe that the others cant get a grip on it as well as him because it seems just very simple, as you say. And the others below him find it hard to believe that he has it all figured out. lol   its true.

If you teach us how to read by just giving us books to look at, it will take us a very long time to figure it out, very.  And you know that to understand Teslas cryptic wordings, that it will be as a new language for some of us as compared to regular reading, and to say our common knowlege as compared to where Tesla was. Almost Alien.  =]

But thanks for what you do share. But not many can decipher what you present. We dont know how to read yet, in a manor of speaking..

Mags

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: Magluvin on January 19, 2010, 09:30:44 PM
Tito

Imagine this.   Lets say you were the only person in the world that was able to read. Then you tried to teach others of us how to read, but you found it to be a very difficult and timely processes. What you claim is something different than most can comprehend, mostly due to they or we are a bit set in our ways. So whether you point things out and tell us what to read, considering Teslas cleverness, not many will find what you say is there.

Its like being the best student in math class, he will  hard to believe that the others cant get a grip on it as well as him because it seems just very simple, as you say. And the others below him find it hard to believe that he has it all figured out. lol   its true.

If you teach us how to read by just giving us books to look at, it will take us a very long time to figure it out, very.  And you know that to understand Teslas cryptic wordings, that it will be as a new language for some of us as compared to regular reading, and to say our common knowlege as compared to where Tesla was. Almost Alien.  =]

But thanks for what you do share. But not many can decipher what you present. We dont know how to read yet, in a manor of speaking..

Mags

hi mags

What i'm telling to everyone is already being used by all of us all of this time, the method is very easy but i admit that it is unnoticeable.

if i will present a circuit diagram, very sure even one that cannot read can easily get it, the circuit is really very tricky but verrrrry easy.

just by looking up the circuit, you can say that even a button cell can power up the whole earth. Because you can really see how will this thing work.

i didn't took up an electronic degree course, and i don't even understand the many post of SPARK, they are tooo deep  ;D .

i don't know why i discover this important thing, maybe i'm lucky. i just have very poor electronic knowledge i'm telling you.  ;D

i really discovered it! believe it or not, but currently the truth is i do not want to tell it to any body and i'm very sorry for that. and this knowledge is the only thing i can give to my children. maybe that is the real reason why i cannot share it. but don't worry i will present a video using this method i discover in some other time.

ramset

Tito

Tell your story walking!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: ramset on January 20, 2010, 11:11:06 PM
Tito

Tell your story walking!!

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Chet

@ chet

please don't be mad, i do not want to have quarrel to any body.

i'am here to tell and encourage everyone that it is really possible. though i am not sharing it, you have the assurance that it is possible ok.

i'm sorry buddy  :(

Qwert

Tito, are you in a possession of a working prototype based on  claimed principles? If you already built one and it works, then you have something that even Tesla probably did not possess. But if you did not build anything and it still dwells only in your mind, then there is a possibility that this invention is based on your ignorance, just as you say that you never studied the subject (electronics). In other words, your invention was possible only because you don't know laws and properties and in fact it won't work. Knowledgeable people won't invent it because they know that according to common properties and laws, it's impossible. It will work only in an ignorant mind, not as a real machine, however.