Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Qwert, have you ever heard of a fox hole radio?   ;)

Tito L. Oracion

Many times decisions change abruptly because of some idiot electrons flowing from the nerve of the brain trying to jump to a different directions because of a high voltage effect of a charge and discharge capacitor from a 50kv  ;)

everything is possible it is only the ignorant mind that makes it impossible especially if you're low I-Qwert ;)  joke 

haven't you ever heard of an hash hole radio? radio that produce many hash especially at night life. joke ha!ha!ha!  ;D

just forget everything decision change!

remember: it is you who made the first shot.  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

goodbye!!!!

angryScientist

Of Tesla's Extra coil, Am I to understand that it is a dynamic element? It changes electrical properties depending on the electrical conditions it is under?

It is a coil wound on an insulator. Since the dielectric properties change with the amount of charge on the outside of the insulator, because it would be much easier to polarize the dielectric with the extra retained charge, then the self capacitance of the Extra Coil would change depending upon the total amount of charge the coil was operating under at that moment.

So electrically the Extra Coil could look like either a large long inductor or a short strait conductor depending on the electrical conditions.

*Note:
I believe I see a related phenomena in the Stan Meyer's VIC and the Steve Marks TPU. The Extra Coil and the VIC are controlled by a electric field where the TPU is controlled by a magnetic field.

forest

yep, it's all about of atoms orientation in external magnetic field
that's why famous Tesla coil mass of primary matched with secondary
congratulations you have found 1 of puzzle but there are others

Magluvin

Dont worry Tito, there are many that feel the same as you.

I have delved into some other ideas for the time being. But in the back of my mind, I am still working on this. If I figure it out, I will show it to all here, then the pressure will be off of you. =]
At this time I do have some of the materials toward this endeavor. 

Not that I dont believe, but if you have a device that produces more energy than is input, then why do you us an antenna for input? Could you not easily produce those lil kicks from a circuit that runs from the output?  To say Close The Loop?   Self contained, no antenna for others to say, is that XM radio? If not, what is it?
Unless the antenna is a necessary ingredient. ;]

I have downloaded more material than I can keep up with and taking notes. But I will figure it out. And some others here probably have and are not saying just as you. 
When I do, you will see it here before anyone knows I have it. =]

Mags