Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

hi everyone good day  ;D

One effect of Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter is to disturb or make a big oscillation or wave in the atmosphere.

Nowadays we have a lot of many kinds of transmitters, wow we are very lucky.

sm's tpu is just a receiver and an amplifier of what he received.

I believe that this is the great secret of Nikola tesla rediscovered by moray, hubbard etc.... sm.

Tesla's real purpose and dream of magnifying transmitter is to light the world without wires, using antenna only, that's why they suppressed the technology.

Tesla used an antenna in his electric car, and he says to his nephew that it can power up his house using this tech.
In that time there are already running radio station right?

Therefore I conclude that there is really a real way to amplify small kicks right?  8)

AND THAT IS THE REAL SECRET " THE AMPLIFICATION "

so if you have questions to sm or anyone claiming that they already solved this mystery then here is what you should ask:
"HOW TO AMPLIFY SMALL KICKS RECEIVED FROM ANTENNA EASILY?"

i bet they will not teach you that! EVEN TESLA AND ME SORRY ;D

BUT I'M TELLING YOU, THIS IS VERY EASY!!

Thank you very much!

Magluvin

Above someone wrote that all these devices that are not producing above a certain freq are useless. Lets take a look at a pulse motor. Is the reverse emf spike not possibly in that freq range to qualify? Air core? Does a joule thief fall into this category of uselessness? Can the spike from a pulse motor be used to kick a "Tito Power Amplifier"?  On that one Tito said yes to once before. Thanks Teets.  =]
I think Tito can safely anwser that one, due to it wont be an answer of how to amplify power.
I have thought of ways to use a batteries potential(spring) without draining it. Cap in series, etc.
There may be an internal resonant freq in the battery itself. Like a particular freq that allows the battery to accept charge easier than other freq. or even DC. Maybe.
But the amplifying of power is key. Has anyone actually built Don Smiths device here? Probably if they did, and it works, "The Silence of Tito" occurs. No offense Teets, Just a fair example of what probably happens.
In fact I remember reading that Tito promised to do a video back in the beginning, but promises are worth nill this day and age. And after all he learned here. But that is the OU world as we know it. Some do give, and some gave a lot. Some gave their lives. =[ Thanks to all of you who gave. =] I give a fair share I believe, for my level in this. More on YT and Fizzx, Im newer here.

Don Smith says that a Tesla coil setup, of the well known kind, would amplify voltage AND current if the primary were set in the middle of the secondary, instead of the bottom or off center. So that would, or could be easy to try. No? I dont have a Tesla coil at this time. They are not that hard to come by or build. And Tesla shows a few air core center placed primaries as transformers. That is an ozone pat. area to look at as it might relate to Don Smiths device.
In fact some of you out there maybe have one. Have you tried this?
I wonder what the sparks would look like with the current amplified also?
Teets, any comment on the color of that spark as compared to just voltage amplification at those freq.?  Hmmm?  =] Not to mention the jolt you might receive from it.  Danger as Tito says.
I think you have it most likely Tito. Thanks for the guidance thus far.
Tito says zener diode too, but, well how big do they make those suckers, come to just think about that, ill have a looky.

Magluvin

Maybe WE Will Light The World Someday   =]

IotaYodi

Quote"Electricity" is defined as "Electron Movement", which ain't the whole story.
Thats a fact. There is a wave interaction also. 2 wires running close to each other in parallel. The source current conductor introduces capacitance into the return wire. That has to be creating a wave interaction in my opinion. The understanding of the electromagnetic spectrum as I see it is the fundamental for energy. From what Ive read it only takes 3 frequency's of the em spectrum to produce white light. Thats an infinite number of combination's. There is a set parameter from high to low on the known electromagnetic spectrum. Each frequency interacts with the other which affects the whole. The visible spectrum seems to repeat itself so the others,xrays,gamma rays etc, may also repeat.  By accident sitting on my screened in porch with binoculars I noticed this. I searched for a month for pictures of it and could not find anything. So I took a picture with my digital camera. The clarity is not good as I dont have a binocular type lens. This is off the bumper of my car. The most intense and vivid one I saw was off a small sliver handle on my pump relay.

What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!