Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

Quote from: amigo on October 07, 2008, 11:21:09 PM

Perhaps it would be worth while looking into rotary spark-gaps and rotary disruptors as means of achieving short impulses. It appears that the spark gap is the only device to my knowledge that bridges the aetheric and magnetic realms, allowing the passing of the first and blocking the later.

What we need is a modern device that can achieve the same effects, if such thing is possible, because spark-gaps aren't really practical anymore, in my humble opinion...

I think I'm starting to ramble...it's late so I'll call it a night. :)

The microwave oven oscillator is a very quick rotary spark gap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavity_magnetron
http://www.upv.es/gcm/docente/magnetron.html

I don't want the planet turned inside out by a billion crazed free energy seekers either.

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: nievesoliveras on December 18, 2009, 12:53:27 PM
@all

Must of the time, when somebody says that he has something that everybody wants and needs but he cant show it, is just boasting and has nothing.

Because if he truly could not tell it he would not advertise it in order to call attention.

Jesus

oh well, is that so?   ;D
yes i'm boasting and has nothing  ;D

i do not advertise it, i'm just giving all some info.
ok just forget it!

i think i have gave everything i could possibly give
i apologize to all that i made them mad and thank you to all person that are good to me  ;D

don't worry this is now my last post. cause i'm now so very busy.

note: i'm not selling free energy ok!  >:(

so looooong fel

kooler

The Observer

A Correction regarding my post above about how the Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter worked.
(apparently, the time allotted  for editing a post is limited)

QuoteEssentially there are three steps to Tesla's Dream.

1. Two towers on exact opposite sides of the world.
                2. A resonant standing wave set up between them (around the entire world)
                3. Tuning coils (to gather energy) at the nodes of said Resonant Standing Wave.

#3 was mistated.

It is the anti-nodes that do all the moving and the nodes that stand still.

So #3 should read....

3. Tuning coils (to gather energy) at the anti-nodes of said Resonant Standing Wave.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Season's Greetings,
                                 The Observer

Magluvin

Sirmikey1
The pat. pic of the pancake coil on the ant. circuit in your first post caught my eye. I played a bit with these coils and was not much impressed, for my tests anyway, but that pic, I see the secondary pickup wound at the outer edge of that pancake. Is it possible that the magnetic field of the pancake coil is concentrated at the outer edge of the coil? If so then my experiments with them were worthless. I have seen TK's vids testing of a bifi cake coil vs a regular cake coil, but he did not test them like this pic shows.  I have not messed with it yet, but that pic got me thinking.  Has anyone?
Magthinks