Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: sparks on December 20, 2009, 10:56:05 PM
    Voltage rise in a resonant circuit allows the sytem to handle more power in a smaller field.  A capacitor charged to 30kv is real good at giving instantaneous current flows of millions of amps.  Amperage equals e divided by r.  If the r is lowered to a milliohm then you get alot of current flow.  Not for along time but millions of amps is alot of juice.  Magnetic flux is equal to ampere turns.  Has nothing to do with voltage.  A million amps going through a few hundred turns is alot of magnetic field flux storage also.

brilliant!

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: kooler on December 19, 2009, 09:09:07 AM
@ tito
since you a tesla fan
check these out.. tell me what you think....

http://www.youtube.com/user/koolerization

well, its better but this is not the thing i am referring to, sorry but for me its a mesh  :D

using this method most likely you are just amplifying voltage am i right? 

angryScientist

Couldn't help but notice the number of turns in the Tesla's circuit.

So we all live in a plasma and this circuit is a pump for that plasma. Then it's DC, right? This is his shuttle circuit theory then, isn't it?

Magluvin

Thanks for clearing that up Jesus.   ;D  I did not know that. But it did mess with my mind a bit as to the whys of it all. Im probably not the only 1 that doesnt know about what you described. Thanks and have a Merry Christmas.

And Merry Christmas to all!    ;D

AngryScientist
It is possible that the drawing reflects the actual no. of windings or ratio differences, maybe one side is a particular freq and the other different. My guess would be that the 2 smaller coils are to be the same. If it did really reflect the no. of turns, try counting that pancake over there. lol. But that was a good observation.

Tito
Merry Christmas. Hey, you can give out big extention cords for presents this year an let them hook up to your grid.  ;D   Just kidding, happy holidays Teets. Good to see your back.

Sparks
That all makes sense. I get the instantaneous dump of current into the coil. But isnt some of the millions of amps you are reffering to blocked or resisted,initially by the impedance of the coil? So if a coil has a field build time of x, of which when the field reaches max, that would be the beginning of peak current flow, Then x should be 1/4 wave of the freq we want to be in resonance. Correct? Sooo, in theory, we could use these principals at lower freq and lower voltages to power smaller things, no? I know you said there is no ou there, but if we had a setup that was ou and it required these principals, does it all have to be very high freq and voltage to make these pricipals exist?  Lets say ya wanted to have the device in a laptop to self power it, and these high freq and voltages may interfere with other parts of the computer, soo im just aiming for lower freq and voltage posibilities, and for many purposes. Also for health and safety reasons.  ;)

Magluvin

sparks

The trick is the rate of change.  The selfinduction part of the impedance of a coil isnt a problem because this is the phenomenon that is being exploited.  The sparkgap is of course in the middle of it all.  This is where the conversion begins.   Did you know that you can create a very nice refridgerator using magnetic fields.  Tesla runs over meets Kelvin runs over and meets Crookes.  Kelvin is into cold Crookes is into plasma.  The magnetic field causes a compression of the aether.  Upon relaxation of the magnetic field the aether expands.  Upon expansion thermal energy flows into the field.  Upon compression it flows out of the field.  Conversion of thermal energy into electrical energy.  No ands ifs or buts about it.  Stars are magnetically selfconfined plasmas. Magnetically self confined plasma has a negative specific temperature.  This was proven a while back by the hot fusion scientists and buried real fast.  Why would you need to have fusion when you could have thermal to electrical energy conversion only limited by how fast the conduits can get the chaotic gas kinetic energy to the reactor.  No pollution air goes in hot comes out cold.  Endothermic reaction followed by an exothermic reaction. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love