Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

Tesla new about resonance and the ability to create huge oscillations of power from a relatively small input over time.
This is not overunity by any means but it is a way to store energy.  Millions of horsepower if not more can be stored in a resonant circuit with a phased input.  So if we put a watt into a resonant circuit for a second after an hour we have 3600 watts of power in the circuit.  Thats about 4 or 5 horsepower.  Then freeze it.  We have a capacitor charged up to voltages thousands of times the input voltage.  or we have a magnetic field density in the tesla's compared to the ambient field density.  Now we have some relativity to the ambient fields.  Can we make things happen that we couldnt with the small power scource. Say we connect one side of our capacitor to another capacitor.  Then the other side of this capacitor to ground.  When the primary oscillator capacitor plate goes positive so will the new capacitor plate.  It will be well over ground.  There will be a current established in the second circuit as the capacitor positive plate pulls negative charge from the Earth.  How does this effect our primary oscillations.  If it does can't we just adjust our inductance to accomodate the magnification or enlargement of the oscillator.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Magluvin

So this resonant setup, does it have to be above certain freq to get this build up storage? What I am getting at is, can a pulse motor say of 5000 rpms, with 10 pulses per rotation, be the ticker for a resonator of 830hz?
Or do we have to have ridiculously high voltage and freq to accomplish this?
Thanks Sparks
Mags

Magluvin

Mk1 has issued a complaint about 300 pages missing from a thread, then conceded that it was a mistake by him once he found that the number of posts per page was changed.
I have a problem with this as may others. Doing so changes links to pages people refer to. Funny thing is, I referred a link to the first page of this thread at Fizzx to point out a pic of Teslas use of a pancake coil, and now the link goes to page 2 of the thread which doesnt have the pic on it.

Does this happen all the time here? Can I not rely on a page to reflect a link that was posted so all whom are interested in what I refer to, to be there only 1 day later?
What about links from a month ago that others refer to, are they not the same anymore and all those previous links must be edited to re associate?

Please answer as to what is going one here.

Magluvins unreliable links

sparks

Voltage rise in a resonant circuit allows the sytem to handle more power in a smaller field.  A capacitor charged to 30kv is real good at giving instantaneous current flows of millions of amps.  Amperage equals e divided by r.  If the r is lowered to a milliohm then you get alot of current flow.  Not for along time but millions of amps is alot of juice.  Magnetic flux is equal to ampere turns.  Has nothing to do with voltage.  A million amps going through a few hundred turns is alot of magnetic field flux storage also. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

nievesoliveras

@all

Referent to the pages link changes.

To avoid the situation just right click on the post heading and chose copy shortcut from the menu shown on screen.

Then right click on the post you are making and select paste.

The exact link to the post you want to give to your readers will appear.

This way even if the pages arrangement is changed the post message link will stay the same.

If the message was at page 1 and then changed to page 40, the link to it never changes.

Jesus