Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul-R

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on December 17, 2009, 06:13:18 AM
here is what you should ask:
"HOW TO AMPLIFY SMALL KICKS RECEIVED FROM ANTENNA EASILY?"

i bet they will not teach you that! EVEN TESLA AND ME SORRY ;D

BUT I'M TELLING YOU, THIS IS VERY EASY!!

Bearing in mind the mess that humanity is in, it is hard to see how anybody
who had the key could justify not getting it out to as many people as possible
as soon as possible.

nievesoliveras

@all

Must of the time, when somebody says that he has something that everybody wants and needs but he cant show it, is just boasting and has nothing.

Because if he truly could not tell it he would not advertise it in order to call attention.

Jesus

forest

The antenna must be connected to active coherer.Receive,amplify and then re-transmit at lower frequency. Then adjust many passive receivers in series around transmitter (or tranceiver) connect them in parallel.

The Observer

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter.

Tesla was interested in Resonance.

The Magnifiying Transmitter was all about Resonance.

The definition of a Resonant System is...

QuoteA small driving force causes a large oscillation in a second object at it's resonant frequency

Essentially there are three steps to Tesla's Dream.

1. Two towers on exact opposite sides of the world.
                2. A resonant standing wave set up between them (around the entire world)
                3. Tuning coils (to gather energy) at the nodes of said Resonant Standing Wave.

An easy demonstration of how resonance can AMPLIFY energy is the comparison of an acoustic guitar to an unplugged electric guitar.

The Acoustic Guitar is about 1000 times louder than an unplugged electric, and rings longer to boot.

The Acoustic Chamber amplifies the sound by Storing Energy and Vibrating at an Amplitude congruent to the Stored Energy.

Best Regards,
                       The Observer

forest

I've told you all before actually making a working device.it's because I'm poor and ill and have no place to work with that.
Basically you have to make a rolling snowball.When snowball is becoming larger it cohere more and more energy. Exponential feedback.

Require

1. Resonant circuit adjusted to special frequency harmonic (vide : TPU and Steven Mark comments)
2. Exponential feedback.The more it gets the stronger it reacts.

Like a swing whcih become heavier after each period of oscillation.

Tito said you that, but actual implementation is hard to make.