Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Tesla's Magnifying Transmitter (amplify electricity)

Started by sirmikey1, October 07, 2008, 10:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

delboy

Quote from: gyulasun on July 18, 2010, 06:46:17 PM
Hi Delboy,

Thanks for returning to this topic. I understood it because I also wrote I had to supply more power to the transmitter (i.e. TC) if somewhere on Earth receivers were switched on to tap the Earth vibration.
You wrote (I made in bold letters above) if energy is received i.e. taken from the vibration, then the TC will give automatically more energy.
Now please explain where this more energy comes from? Do I have to pump it into the TC so that it should make up for the Earth vibrational energy tapped by the receivers? The more receivers are in operation, the more input energy I have to enter into the TC? 
This is the question I have not found an answer from Tesla's writings.

Thanks,  Gyula
Hey Gyula,
Tesla said that current energy is not wasted like radio waves, it is accumulated!  That it same thing like electron paradox, electron is constantly radiating electric field with speed of light, so where the hell is getting energy from? Tesla made TC so he could accumulate this energy to some max level, depending on circuit design. Just look how his receivers work, they are not source-load dependent like clasical circuit, it is longitudinal design, they do not disturb resonance effect, you have not even read it :(
TC is like electric field pump, it is making electrons move in all directions from place where ground connection is (about 50kHz) and high voltage is because you want high voltage per 1 meter of length! See the connection of receivers. Both plates on receiver are connected into the ground! and condenser is charged by some switches and discharged into load!
You asked about overunity , let me tell you that it is based on amplification factor in secondar, Q factor! You are inputing 100 kW from primary, transfer to secondary 95 kW (standaard loosses in every transfomer), you are inputing 50kV , and geting 45kV and that 45 is amplified Q times , it can be that Q=100, you will get 4,5 MV. Power will be much bigger, P=C*F*U*U
C=capacity of top-load of TC, F= resonant frequency of secondary, and U = max voltage on secondary, for example let it be C=100pF, F=50kHz, and U = 4,5MV oscilating power will be about 10MW ! For this design you will have about 3000 V/m !
Amplification comes from open RLC circuit resonance. I need big oscillating power, big oscilating E field that will disturb electrons in ground and create enogh voltage per meter to pick it up by receiver longitudinaly so not to disturb resonance effect in transmitter. I do not know better explanation :D

gyulasun

Hi Loner and Delboy,

Thanks for your thoughts.

I think now I got closer in understanding what delboy wrote, especially that I have now read Tesla's patent 787412 ( http://www.google.com/patents?vid=787412 ).  With the transmitter he created stationary waves in the Earth, used quarter wave resonance in the TC which -together with its small losses (high Q)- amplified the primary input power and with this huge reactive power he excited the Earth. 
Tapping the stationary waves with the receiving antennas why did not disturb the transmitter power input remains to be understood, this is due to the longitudinal nature of standing waves as delboy said.
Tesla wrote the wavelength of the output frequency determines how often the standing waves would repeat their peaks and valleys alongside the Earth surface and positioning the receiver coils to the correct places would need to be determined. He also wrote that in the receiving apparatus described in that patent a certain D cylinder should rotate in syncronism with the generator frequency.

Thanks, Gyula

delboy

Hi everybody,

To understand TC you have to admit that there is some amplification going on. In standard closed RLC circuit there is amplification in resonance, you can even calculate it how big it is, energy is bouncing back and forth between L and C , but you can not use it on ordinary way, because as soon as you atach your load (serial or parallel) you are killing the resonance effect, and no more amplification!
In open RLC there is still amplification going on, but this time huge reactive energy is used to bounce electrons in Earth, and to create enough high voltage per length, to pick it up by receiver.
How to pick it up? Well Tesla said that there are receivers and one of them is transversal and one is longitudinal. First one would be for industrial purpose and second one for home use.
To better understand voltage per length, think about this, in our electric network there is voltage for example 380kV  but frequency is so low (50Hz) that voltage per length is only 0,25V/m but Tesla recommended higher frequency about 50kHz (and not 1MHz because radiation) so if you have 380kV on TC with 50kHz you will have 250 V/m and that is enough for receiver.
If you go step further, you have 250V, 50KHz as source for load, think about that for example how big capacitor you need to filter that to get pure DC?? Yes, very small one for example 50uF, no more 10000uF :D Tesla always runned away from big expensive capacitors!

Thanks

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: delboy on July 21, 2010, 02:42:36 AM
Hi everybody,

To understand TC you have to admit that there is some amplification going on. In standard closed RLC circuit there is amplification in resonance, you can even calculate it how big it is, energy is bouncing back and forth between L and C , but you can not use it on ordinary way, because as soon as you atach your load (serial or parallel) you are killing the resonance effect, and no more amplification!
In open RLC there is still amplification going on, but this time huge reactive energy is used to bounce electrons in Earth, and to create enough high voltage per length, to pick it up by receiver.
How to pick it up? Well Tesla said that there are receivers and one of them is transversal and one is longitudinal. First one would be for industrial purpose and second one for home use.
To better understand voltage per length, think about this, in our electric network there is voltage for example 380kV  but frequency is so low (50Hz) that voltage per length is only 0,25V/m but Tesla recommended higher frequency about 50kHz (and not 1MHz because radiation) so if you have 380kV on TC with 50kHz you will have 250 V/m and that is enough for receiver.
If you go step further, you have 250V, 50KHz as source for load, think about that for example how big capacitor you need to filter that to get pure DC?? Yes, very small one for example 50uF, no more 10000uF :D Tesla always runned away from big expensive capacitors!

Thanks

Yes! and small caps are very much faster to energize.
;D

david lambright

hi everyone!.......a question about his magnifying transmitter...i read that in his diary, he noted that he saw distortions, dark bands etc. after using his transmitter....does anyone know if any photographs exist of those things that he was seeing?......the reason i ask is that i have built a device that i believe emits that very same thing except without the high voltage, well without any voltage....i have a thread in the half baked section,a new kind of visible radiant energy?.....you might want to check out..   http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9603.msg252795#msg252795    thanks for letting me post....david