Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cosmic Lattice

Started by orbs, October 10, 2008, 02:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orbs

Quote from: vonwolf on October 11, 2008, 02:17:51 PM[...] if the vast amount of energy from Gravity that is bled off into a unknown dimension could be harnessed for pracical use we would have hit the lotto.

That would be interesting. However, is gravity bleeding from our particular 3 dimensions, or is it the other way round, it is bleeding into ours? My understanding is that above texts suggest the latter...

vonwolf

Quote from: orbs on October 11, 2008, 02:30:01 PM
That would be interesting. However, is gravity bleeding from our particular 3 dimensions, or is it the other way round, it is bleeding into ours? My understanding is that above texts suggest the latter...
Yes that may be true that's why I said it only seemed like string therory. One of the many things String Therory try's to explain is why somethig as massive as gravity has such a relatively weak force? Its all Theory any way

atomicX

Scientist got into all kind of problems and make up all kinds of theory because they don't have an equation for energy.  I don't have a problem seeing the atom as the sun earth system.  Quantum mechanic got a problem because the electron is stable and does not spiral to the center, and if it doesn't where does the energy comes from.  Oh geez, where does the energy from the sun comes from.  I say the sun got powered by planets.  Of course you don't have to take my world for it.  People ignore static force as it has nothing to do with energy.   This is where science collapse.  They can't define energy right. 

lancaIV

Your indicated 3.force is the nuclear/nucleus force    -Kern-Kraft- , is it not ?

CdL

orbs

Quote from: lancaIV on October 26, 2008, 10:23:04 PMYour indicated 3.force is the nuclear/nucleus force    -Kern-Kraft- , is it not ?

Those would be a "pair" of the commonly accepted fundamental interactions already, if I understand you correctly.

[Es mag etwas verwirrend sein, weil man die Grundkräfte der Physik üblicherweise nicht in Paaren zählt. Die Idee ist also, 6 anstatt nur die bisher bekannten 4 Kräfte zu haben, wobei die 2 neuen nur sehr selten direkt nachweisbar sind, weil sie sich in "unseren" 3 Dimensionen die meiste Zeit über "gegenseitig" aufheben.]