Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy device and wheel and bubbles

Started by AB Hammer, October 11, 2008, 10:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealrasta

Hi everyone glad to see people still working very hard on positive solutions.. Why even use floats. Instead let air do all the work for you.  Just a thought.

Rough Ugly drawing included.

therealrasta

2 more thoughts

1.You could put the boats on a hinge to facilitate better sinking and lifting from the air bubbles. And Actually you might be able to do with out the air on the sinking side with a good hinged effect and teethed sides.

2. You can add teeth on the top sides of the boat to stop vacuum pressure from getting the boat out of the water upside down.

therealrasta

Wow.. I took a few minutes to ponder about this type of hydro wheel thingy and realized that the only thing you need to easily sink the boat with the least amount of energy used would be a one directional trap door on the bottom of the boats that allow water in when the boat is right side up and and remain closed when the boat is upside down and receiving air.. Basically a one way valve. It should also cancel out the forming vacuum on the lifting side.

Not trying to change the direction of your build just adding some of my thoughts to this thread as it might help in some odd way on your build or someone else's similar build.

AB Hammer

therealrasta

Thanks for the addition. The more we can think, the more we will think of.

Now here is an addition.  The boats as you call them need to fold up. This will allow easy entry through the bubbles and when they turn over/up they expand at the other bubblier and it will allow more bubbles to inter into the boats as they expand.

Just remember that it is not if they will work with the bubbles, but if it can make enough bubbles to work itself.   

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

AB Hammer

Hello Jim

floating valves like flap, ball, leaver and float, are all methods of eliminating back flow. But bubbles on the entry make the reentry of anything easier. It breaks up the surface of the fluids. Just like diving in competition there is always someone spraying the water to break up the surface to make is softer for the diver.

You asked, when I am going to build it? Well, when I finish with the designs I am working on now. I consider the ones I am working on, to have a much better chance for real power production.  On this design. The bubblier is truly the only stumble. Once the correct blower/pump is figured out with ease of use. Then these type wheels will be built and run.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan