Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Buoyancy device and wheel and bubbles

Started by AB Hammer, October 11, 2008, 10:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

therealrasta

Actually I believe this has some of the best chances to work out of many of the devices I have seen.. You can utilize the air bubbles in numerous ways to obtain or save power.

As both you of guys stated the escaping air bubbles and the floats /or "boats, haha" help to break up the water and create small waves.. The wave energy can also be harvested as well.

All I can say is I hope you guys a shit ton of progress on this build.. I do not have enough time on my hands to work on this at the moment. But will be stopping in to read and occasionally add/throw a comment or two. 

AB Hammer

therealrasta

Thank you for your support on these projects. My armour work has taken up allot of time for building but the season is over until next Feb. through Aug. Now I'm in the time I do special orders and catch up on backlog, then I go into inventory for my vendors. But it does give me time to build a few projects. If you like these, you will love the next wheel I finish. ;)
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Russell Lee

TR.  This drawing of yours actually would work quite well if it were completely submerged, sitting on the ocean floor, and positioned on top of a gas spewing vent! Simply done!
Quote from: therealrasta on September 03, 2009, 01:43:24 PM
Hi everyone glad to see people still working very hard on positive solutions.. Why even use floats. Instead let air do all the work for you.  Just a thought.

Rough Ugly drawing included.