Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The law of conservation of energy is wrong!

Started by nightlife, October 11, 2008, 03:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nightlife

Creativity,
Quote"it's surely a hard nut to get this into vidualisation at first  .Can u come up with any example closer to observable fenomena?"

When you tap your finger on your desk you will feel and hear a vibration and you may even see it if you do so hard enough or set a glass of water on it. Your finger is a resistance as is the desk. Both are stationary resistances and either of the two must have energy used to move. I wont go in to how the energy was used because that may make for another debate which would put us in biology.  :(

When iron is placed with in a certain distance of a magnet, the two has a attracting resistance to each other.

When a north seeking energy (polarity) is placed within a certain distance of another north seeking energy (polarity), they both have a repelling resistance to each other and vise versa. When a south seeking energy (polarity) is placed within a certain distance from a north seeking energy (polarity) they have a attracting resistance between them.

Some same magnetic polarity's can become a attraction within a certain distance from each other if the cores have a stronger attracting resistance to both polarity’s of the magnetic field then the same polarity's have to their own repelling resistance. This is one way how two magnets can become one because their magnetic energy's will realign to suit the attraction. The same happens when all opposite polarity's are placed together.

Aren’t those concepts taught in schools?

nightlife

Paul-R,
Quote"To get your equations correct, you must take into account ALL forms of energy, those that
you know about, and those that you do not know about."

There is only one form of energy and the only difference between energy's is their vibrancy. Energy's are used to create motions that some consider to be energy like wind and some energy’s are used to create heat which some consider to be energy. Think of all the energy's you can think of and take the time to see what they consist of and or how they are created.
Wind is created by the pressure between two energy's. Heat is created by a repeated collision of two resistances. The action is created by energy’s.

nightlife

Everything is based on vibrance.

Sight, sound, taste, touch, colors and magnetic fields are all made possible by vibrations and they are measured by their vibrance. There are so many different vibrances that we have yet to be able to test because we are not able to get past the ones that make up our existence and or the tools needed to create the vibrance. John has touched on some of the vibrances that make up steel and in his experiments he was able to twist, split, lift, explode and tear steel apart.

Energy is just word that can be replaced by the word vibration because all it is, is a vibration.

Paul-R

Quote from: nightlife on October 12, 2008, 10:51:00 AM
Paul-R,   
There is only one form of energy and the only difference between energy's is their vibrancy.
there are many forms of energy: sound, electrical, kinetic,
potential and so on.

...and of course, zero-point energy which gets omitted by
those who are not up to speed.
Paul.

Creativity

what u say holds together.Just this term resistance is missleading,it actually describes an action on behalf of the vibrancy.To say that there is only one true energy is not a problem in my opinion.Just different types of interaction are called to be originated in different energies(at school).It's like naming of every fragment of EMsectrum with different name and we do it already...radio waves,microwaves and so on.
As far as i can see it,ur theory is not going against physics.Just another view on things.String theory also states vibrating strings manifesting in energy (if i remember it good ;) )

Let say there is only one energy type called vibrancy.Any other established energy is just a name of different frequency of vibrancy and can be used interchangeably.By changing the frequency of vibrancy we transform established energy into another one.Any system is just a collection of different freq of vibrance(differen energy types) ,vibrating at superposed frequency as a whole(total spectrum of the energies).When we put something new into the system the total frequency changes,so we can see it interacts.Vibrancy is a wave so it has resonance and total fade out properties if matched with appriopirate another vibrancy.

we would have to explain what is the resonance and fade out.Also how vibrances superpose together or Doppler effect.

i guess that any difference in vibrating amplitudes would create a field.Vibrance of the harmonic frequencies would be the most suited transfer of energy type(so resonance,resonsnce with 1st harmonic,2nd harmonic and so on).

i think i could explain energy transfers,energy transformations and so on in vibrancy terms.But not tonight :0 now time to sleep zzzzzzz
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.