Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

Built in Germany - operational going into ultra sonic trials next week. My name is Pete and yes - I am the guy in the pic :) Cell tested without electronics - in less than one hour pressure of 2.5 BAR (almost 36 PSI achieved and it holds it as well - over pressure protection valve operates as anticipated) :)

vonwolf

Good luck Pete;
   Are you going to run the motor on hydrogen converted by the cell with no external power?
Keep us informed  Pete

peterpierre

Actually the cell will be powered as prescribed by 12 V tops 6A - however we are adding an accoustics system to the cell as well - not sure what power range will be necessary but I am certain we can learn from the behaviour of dolphins in regards to accelerated H2O decomposition. Will keep you guys posted of course - exciting times, time to free ourselves from what is happening or things will have a really bad ending ... we don't even have a choice anymore - really ...

MeltDown

The ultrasonic is a good idea and that is plainly visible in Meyers photos.

On the original cell, freeze the video when you wee the top of the cell and look at the center tube. You see a clip holding something inside that cell. That is most likely the transducer.

In the final resonant cavity, he used a 40 prong resonator made of titanium.

The toroid people can't seem to get replicated is because they don't understand that it is a flyback inductor.

I am going to build it and demonstrate what happens when the core is configured to properly flyback. The positive goes high, and the negative goes lower and overall the voltage potential is many times higher than a regular transformer.

Also the voltage goes two different directions instead of their just being positive and ground. That is what Meyer meant when he talked about pure voltage potential and in the drawings you see B+ and B-

That means a three rail power supply or what I just described.

The voltage just places stress on the water and it does. Put two wires from a neon sign transformer and watch the water move.

The ultrasonic then fractures it. At that point you have two types of cavitation, ultrasonic and voltage but almost no current.

Nice cell by the way. Don't build pressure in your cell like that. If that were to explode with that much pressure in it, you could kill yourself and you WOULD damage your home.

peterpierre

Thanks for the help and ecouragement :) I am well aware of what will happen should there be indeed an explosion at 2.5 bar ... there won't be much left of the cell ... or me and perhaps there might be one wall missing but that would no longer be any of my concern LOL ... just kidding, no I am careful. So - you are right MeltDown, because the way you explained it is how I interpreted Stan Meyers circuit as well ... it is a stepup transformer and the circuits are electrically separated ... the stepped up voltage picks up in the secondary circuit throught the pattern generated by the pwm circuit and bounces off the diode and goes back where it gets hit by the next pulse train which comes in through the inductor with a slight delay by the gating space mark so it bounces back and forth until it gets in resonance with the water and at that point it is virtually just voltage and no current and it is also self sensing in the way Stan Meyer describes it and it only gets faster and faster. I will attach some pictures of the sonic transducer we built for the cell .., it is one of our "brainfarts" I am certain it looks strange - unusual but it definitely has great potential if it happens to operate as anticipated ... if not I guess it will need some more improvements to it ... but those are only preliminary pictures. The more we are progressing with the cell and with the technology involved in it - the more futuristic and "weaponlike" it begins to look but don't take my word for it see for yourselves :) I thing we're right on the jackpot here :) As I had said before - money was the last thing on my mind as I started dealing with this type of science - but free energy was always more valuable to me than anything else ... yes the equipment purchased and used in this prototype has cost me dearly (my poor bank account and Credit cards) but it seems to be definitely worth and rich I am not ... I hope I will be better off some day (else my girl might ditch me) but thats only a hope :)