Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

newbie123

Quote from: HeairBear on July 17, 2009, 12:35:04 PM
What exactly is your point of argument here?

I think the point is: Stan Meyer was full of more BS than truth, and he shouldn't have as much credibility as some folks here give him  ...      There are some parallels between LENR/CF and Stan Meyer's, but that is all he really has going for him IMHO.
Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

Farrah Day

Thanks Oscar

I guess whatever we each individually think of Meyer is somewhat irrellevant, each to his or her own, eh - and it's certainly not going to bother Meyer now is it? It really all comes down to one thing: Whether or not the technology was genuine or simply a big con. However misunderstood Meyer's technology was and still is - by himself or anyone else - it either was genuine and it worked or it was a clever scam and it didn't. I guess the verdict's still open on this one until someone actually replicates it.

Though I don't rate Meyer as a very credible intellect, I like to think that there is indeed possibilities with the technology.  To my mind the Kanzius discovery from a couple of years ago opens up new avenues of thinking in respect of Meyer's WFC.

I do tend to speak my mind, and this coupled with the fact that I have a very low tolerance for idiots does not always make me 'flavour of the month', but I do show respect where it's due. It only takes one foul-mouthed, illiterate retard to spoil the party and lower the tone, so let's indeed hope things stay civil here on Peter's thread.

Farrah
Farrah Day

"It's what you learn after you know it all that counts"

HeairBear

Thank you Farrah,

We need skeptics around here anyway or it would be one sided. I'm short on time for now, I'll be back later...
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

supermuble

Good insights. I agree that Meyer was annoying as heck with his useless technical jargon. On the other hand, I can't claim that he was a fraud, I would never do that. I believe he achieved something, but never got around to explaining it properly. If he had just come forward and said 10 key points to make it work, we would all have figured it out and he would have saved the world. He really liked to talk about angels and god, but he was being very greedy by not disclosing anything. If he hadn't been so greedy with a "world saving" invention, then he may have actually saved the world sooner... 

Think you missed the point about aluminum. Since we are not trying to use current and perform electrolysis, the aluminum would be more suitable (not less suitable). You can't pass current because aluminum oxide adjusts automatically, the more voltage you feed it, the more oxides build up, and the more resistant it becomes. I know that you cannot use AC voltage for making hydrogen, because it reverses the process that you started with, but I did a test. I wanted to see how much current the aluminum can resist. Well guess what. The aluminum plates are inert, even with direct 120 volts mains power, that is how resistant to current flow they are. Another thing that leads me to believe that Meyer is telling the truth.

THE ALUMINUM PLATES GLOW IN THE DARK AND DON'T PASS ANY CURRENT WHATSOEVER, WHEN PLUGGED DIRECTLY INTO THE WALL OUTLET 120 VOLTS. THIS IS PHOTON EMISSION? PHOTON EMISSION REPRESENTS A HIGHER ENERGY STATE. RIGHT?

If you use two plates, and you use a base, like baking soda, or Borax, then there is no current, and you can experiment with high voltage water cell charging. If you notice, not ONE person anywhere has been able to step charge stainless steel to thousands of volts... Well with aluminum, you could do it. It's feasible. We need an easier method to simply "observe" the stuff that Meyer claimed. I have given up on stainless, because I don't believe it. I just don't believe that Meyer used tap water and regular stainless steel to build thousands of volts. It doesn't make sense. We are missing something.

HeairBear

120V mains through aluminum plates! Yikes! The material of the electrodes has nothing to do with raising or holding the voltage. A water fuel cell alone does not have much for capacitance, but, the circuit as a whole can have a distributed capacitance with the ability to be step charged much like any normal capacitor being step charged with pulsed DC. Why is everyone focused on electrodes and not circuits? Show me yours and I'll show you mine!
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking