Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

OscarMeyer

Quote from: HeairBear on July 18, 2009, 06:58:03 PM
copied from this page... http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20061205/110247.shtml

It's no secret that we have serious concerns about the patent system, and how it's abused -- often by patent attorneys -- well beyond what the system was intended to be used for. The system is supposed to put in place incentives for innovation, but it actually puts in place incentives for claiming an invention... and then suing anyone who innovates. Rick Klau points to a writeup by Erik Heels where he complains about how patent lawyers are being trained to write patents these days. Basically, they're told to write patents that are as broad as is humanly possible

How many patents have you read and tried to build from?

HeairBear, I hear what you are saying about the patent system and you left out one other little detail in your point that I would also like to mention.  I realize that so many inventors are gung ho over getting patent protection while overlooking the entity that awards and records the actual patents.  When you apply for a patent, the wait is roughly around one year before they are even reviewed from what I’m told.  Because you are dealing with the government, other government agencies are at liberty to secretly examine your invention for things such as military viability in which case they may cause your patent to be considered a matter of national security â€" like they did with anti-gravity inventions - and become classified information so enemy countries can not use your new technology against the U.S. as a military weapon.  This classification also gets abused too.  Mostly because if Americans dropped oil and started using water as a fuel, it’s not just the “big oil” lobbyist that would go completely bankrupt.  Our government would lose billions of dollars in tax revenues it counts on to balance its budget and pay for new road construction and maintenance.  They also realize if they try to shift the current oil taxes onto water, the people will revolt as water is a necessity of life and if we pay $3 a gallon for water, many poor people will die of thirst.

What makes Meyer technology even more threatening to “big oil” and our federal government is Stanley claimed his cell could run on salt water or rain water.  How would you tax that?  You would have to guard the beaches and lakes so nobody filled up a container to use free water to make fuel and possible drinking water â€" as Meyer claimed the byproduct was fresh water â€" so enforcement of the water tax would be harder to enforce than the current oil/gasoline taxes.

Open source efforts are the only way to go in this particular case because I highly doubt the U.S. government will allow it â€" Meyer WFC technology - to become available to the general public for the previous reasons I’ve stated.  Once the genie is out of the bottle through open sourced efforts, good luck getting the genie back into the bottle and trying to erase the technology completely.  Our government found out the hard way this exact lesson with nuclear energy.  Now that it’s out, even the Koreans have it and now maybe the Iranians.   

Meyer’s patent for his fuel cell expired in 2007 anyways and is now considered public domain, if I am correct.  I am only using the Meyer patent for clues and take nothing in there for gospel except SS electrodes, tap water and DC voltage.  The rest is experimental.  I just want to build the demo model in his video.  The circuit I will play with on my own.  I do believe you are on to the right idea as far as the Tesla coil because callapsing fields can be attributed to energy anomalies too.

Thank you very much for the posting of the test cell.  I got it!!! The only thing is, it lacks dimensions and readable text.  Is there a copy that might have readable text? 

Thanks again HeairBear,
Oscar.

HeairBear

The pic came from the "independent study" document. The pdf is 80MB, so, I can't upload it here. I'm sure you can find it somewhere on the net.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

OscarMeyer

This is the Meyer schematic with the "Amp consuming device" component for anyone who wants it...

HeairBear

That diagram is a sort of mock up of the electron extraction circuit. Notice the "gas" resonant cavity, not a water cavity. The EEC is pretty much the same thing as the WFC only the liberated gases are run through the cell much like an ozone generator. The chokes will prevent sparking like a ballast.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

OscarMeyer

Is the “ozone generator” used in his injection system to slow down the burn rate â€" velocity â€" of the hydrogen in order to retrofit to gasoline engine standards?