Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

peterpierre

Quote from: MeltDown on December 09, 2008, 08:12:54 PM
Yes we shall my boy standing there all proud with his shiny new cell. I have been at this game for a long time. Here are a few things that I stopped believing in half a century ago:

1. Santa Claus.
2, The Tooth fairy.
3. Orgone energy.

That is what happens through life experience, you replace beliefs with knowledge. Well, most people anyway.

I'll check back in 2 -3 months. It sure does take you a long time to test your cell.

Sounds like somebody is bitter about something ....

Grumpy

In any event, until we see a working replication of Meyer's device - theories are like orifices - everyone has one.

It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

peterpierre

Quote from: Grumpy on December 10, 2008, 09:03:26 AM
LOL!

Orgone is no different than "scalar fields" or "potentials" or "radiant electricity" or "dielectric flux" or "displacement current" - just another term for somthing that is not understood.

"Spooks" always disregard these things as well.

People disregarded Walter Russell too, until he produced flourine.

In any event, until we see a working replication of Meyer's device - theories are like orifices - everyone has one.

I am sorry ... I am afraid you miscalculated ... each of us has more than one ... err ... orifice ... LOL

Grumpy

Quote from: peterpierre on December 10, 2008, 09:21:27 AM
I am sorry ... I am afraid you miscalculated ... each of us has more than one ... err ... orifice ... LOL

You are correct.  I should have specified "which" orifice.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

peterpierre

Hm, I was never of the opinion that you were "full of crap" nor can anyone make me believe that you or anybody else is ... you see I am the kind of guy that is used to make up his own mind. If I were to go by what people are saying or hinting on I would wind up in Australia with my head shoved up my ass ... hm ... or was it in the sand? LOL - Either way I know of this document and I have never ignored it, actually that is part of my implementation anyways, I am really good at actually listening to people when they talk so as I watched the two "sessions" that were caught on video of Stan Meyer making a presentation I was not only watching them - I actually did absorb every single bit of info I could get out of it and then after that I put the bits and pieces back together and it all actually makes perfectly sense ... he is very right by applying the K.I.S.S. rule - Keep it simple stupid :) and simple it is if you open your mind and ears. He was a very smart man, especially with the way he split up the patent in like 40 small patents and selectively dropping one or the other detail out of some of them and I do not blame him but unfortunately it did not keep him alive either so I guess I will try the opposite and apply a "brute force" approach at full speed, the worst that might happen to me would be the same that happened to the late Stanley Meyer but that is all to be seen now isn't it? So perhaps maybe I seem a bit off the wall too to some of you but how far off the wall I really am we are all gonna see as I had mentioned before - but I will also not let anybody tell me or decide for me what will or what will not work - the main reason why inventions these days either never happen and/or go to hell is because there are always others messing with the thought process of the inventor thereby messing up his train of thought/creative flux. But I do thank everyone for encouragement and constructive criticism - in general productive suggestions, I do NOT need people telling me that something will not work or how I should be doing my research and testing - and I will selectively listen or discard what i get to hear / read. Because I really want this finished off so I can move to something else that has also always interested me :) Thanks guys :)