Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

supermuble

Electricity is easy to experiment with, and it is easy to create. I do agree. However, the books teach the magnetic fields incorrectly. They also teach the COP of systems incorrectly, invalidating over-unity machines. 

newbie123

Quote from: supermuble on August 07, 2009, 11:02:12 AM
However, the books teach the magnetic fields incorrectly. They also teach the COP of systems incorrectly, invalidating over-unity machines.

I've heard others say this as well.  However, I'm yet to see anything "real" or scientific that says otherwise.     I think scientists have a pretty good grasp on magnetic fields as well..   If they didn't,   they'd have a hell of a time building the Large Hadron Collider,  containing positrons, etc..

Have you seen any scientific experimental evidence that shows they're missing something?   IMHO, nuclear fusion is the only usable OU power source.

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

peterpierre

The key lies in transformation ... yes perhaps certain things have been missed and I am the last person to underestimate the power of pure voltage (even if the current is very small to virtually non-existent) .... I had a while problems visualizing it for myself ... maybe it was ignorance, or maybe it was perhaps that I never had it properly explained to me ... the way I view 'Voltage' now is in the form of a "sinusoid curve" which gets larger spikes the higher the curve reaches above / below (depending on if AC or DC) the center line and current I would describe as something less visual / real (I believe current to be a pure waste of energy) and the velocity with which those spikes are produced ... although my findings thus far are that the spikes are what do the work - not the velocity at which they are fired ... thats also the background which leads me to believe that we are being fucked over by our electricity companies. I do believe current / current requirements were only put into place in oder to make electricity measurable hence billable ... the potential energy still lays in the voltage ... that is key in this matter because if you're running just voltage / radiant energy it isn't really measurable and would not be feasible for the electricity providers to do that (or they really have no proper understanding of what is going on themselves). Another possibility why the truth behind the energy that makes up the human soul / spirit or whatever you wanna call it has never been defined, we do have voltage occurring in our bodies - not current and yet ... just this voltages is what gives us the abilities we have and thats quite a lot - in a manner of speaking we are energy producing machines and perhaps are ourselves the best example of over-unity. Anyone got a counter-argument - bring it on :)

HeairBear

Hi Peter! Transformation? From what to what? What is transformed and what is it transformed into? I'm not really sure of what you are writing, so, I have no counter argument. Not that I want to disagree with you, I just want to understand your words better. Just communicating ideas and theories can be a struggle when we have different meanings for certain words.

SM, I took your advice and started reading Bearden's book "Energy From The Vacuum". Just the intro is a book in itself! What I have read so far is enlightening. Thank you! I have never read a book so dense with information...

When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

peterpierre

RE: Transformation
Ok ... perhaps I have not made myself explicitly clear, ok here is a mechanical example which is also (logically) applicable to electricity / voltage potential: http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=DE&hl=de&v=8QD2Whs_LxA&feature=related

but of course - such a 'transformation' even when displayed to the general public, companies, governments will be denounced as impossible or fake because it has always been taught as impossible that you can ever get more energy than you are putting into a system ... you see - there is always an easy way to explain things - in this case our dear friend Mr. Campbell is utilizing a naturally occurring form of energy commonly known as 'gravity' and I can confirm - he is full on the money in this matter ... unfortunate that no one will ever believe him ... what a waste :(