Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Grumpy

Quote from: peterpierre on December 15, 2008, 04:20:01 PM
Actually everything in his cell was submerged in water, ...

...But thats my point of view - everybody has to make their own mind up, I made mine up. :)

I don't think it will work with everything submerged.

I made up my mind too.  We'll see how it goes.

EDIT:

Stans gives a figure of 22 gallons of water to drive the dune buggy across the USA in the "Action News" video - this is not conventional electrolysis or HHO production - period.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

peterpierre

Well, Buzz ... I agree :) Nice 9V Torch :) I like. What I am going after are 35L / min. at approx. 48 to 60 W input. Well not going after ... more like "went after" LOL and there is more truth to it than one would even begin to imagine :) *jumping up and down* Stan Meyer was right with everything he was saying if people would only read his plans and explanations right ... we would already have long been over the hill and tearing down oil refineries and obsolete power plants ... but it still will happen the way it was meant to be ...

peterpierre

Well, Buzz ... right on the money :) It is the Voltage, not the current :) Good News: The cell seems to be ready with the mod's for the sonic transducers - at last (I am sorry for the delay) but you do not just cough up shit like that from one day to another, it requires engineering and consideration in regards to what you are actually dealing with ... so it is done - thanks to some people in my life - I do have the person who is an ace in regards to engineering and manufacturing of  heating / cooling systems (extremely talented and capable guy - responsible for the cell construction and engineering to my specs) and I do have the other guy - also extremely skilled and capable and experience in ultra sonics and life force energy (quantum mechanics, resonance and white noise) for over 30 years and then in turn his electronics guy who does the manufacturing of all his frequency generators and power amplifiers. We got the perfect combination of people and skills and equipment and now slowly but surely it is time for us to put all the pieces together and call it a day. I will never lack appreciation and credit for these people in my life because this would not have been possible without their skills and input and last but not least ... perhaps my ability to research, learn and understand :) ... the rest well ... we shall see ... :)

Grumpy

perhaps the piezo material is being used as a dielectric

;)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

peterpierre

Well all six piezos are entirely isolated from the water so we do not have any voltage leaks whatsoever - I got the cell from the shop today but I am still waiting on the power drivers for the resonator block so this might take me another week or so but we shall see said the blind man ( ... ran into the wall and broke his nose) LOL :) Anyways ... as soon as I have the drivers for those suckers and my secondary cirsuit I'll put the whole thing together and will post my findings :) I am sure to 99.9% we have got it covered and it will be fully operational as anticipated within operational limits :)