Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HHO Cell - Stan Meyer Design.

Started by peterpierre, October 11, 2008, 05:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about my current findings in regards to my interpretation of Stanley Meyers System?

I think you're right on track.
Should work but I have reservations. (please post explanation)
I think you're way off. (please post explanation)

Grumpy

Quote from: peterpierre on January 08, 2009, 09:00:43 AM
Actually they are all individually wired and isolated so I can drive each of the six piezos separately in different formations with different frequencies :) The initial thought was to wire them all to fire the same frequency but I changed that  because from what I figure it will be better if each can be addressed by a separate driver :)

Hey Peter,

What is the frequency range of your peizo's?
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Zipster

Great post indeed, it came on top search when I typed "hho stanley meyer fuel cell" in Google.

I'm looking forward to build the Ravi generator myself. Now, Joe, I need to know a few things before I start. Considering the amount of gas generated is directly linked with the plates surface, how much surface will I need, or how many tubes of what length to make for example 2LPM and how much power (in Amps) will be needed under 12V. Does it have to be DC only or can it work with 60Hz AC?

Don't worry I will not take any customers of yours, I'm in Australia (43degC. atm)!

Have a look at this website.. this is an Indian company, they are selling what they call S.Meyer type cell (no resonator, just plain tubes) have a look: http://www.hydroxygarage.com/cell.html

All the best for Pete, I can't wait to read his results. Did you know that it is possible to expand your power input of 440% before it hits the cell? Check this out http://lutec.com.au .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And if you want to keep your girlfriend as long as you want without having to worry about that anymore, I suggest you for a few readings on http://fastseduction.com/ ... you will see its real easy to make woman happy. Tschuss!

Zipster

Dear Buzz,

I'm not targeting S.Meyer's techniques at all, its certainly too edgy for me. What I would like to replicate is what Ravi has done in term of electrolysis. It will take me a while to read through all the discussions on oupower.com as I just discovered it. What I noticed yesterday is that Ravi is using some PWM signal with a specific setting am I right?

Pace out.

Grumpy

Ravi and Lawton missed.

If Peter is at the wrong freq range, he will miss too.
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Grumpy

-Frank Edwards