Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I've got it, now what do I do?

Started by captainpecan, October 17, 2008, 12:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FreeEnergy

Quote from: broli on November 13, 2008, 04:53:45 PM
I hope you haven't changed your mind.

the word probably does not sound good

Pirate88179

I have seen his videos and conversed with him via e-mail.  It all looks right and correct to me.  The math is correct.  It is too bad that a select few on here don't think he is moving fast enough to suit them. To the rest, be patient, it will be worth the wait.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

broli

Lol look who's talking, if you were as patient as the rest you wouldn't have had the "special" treatment.

dean_mcgowan

Quote from: Pirate88179 on November 14, 2008, 03:57:34 AM
I have seen his videos and conversed with him via e-mail.  It all looks right and correct to me.  The math is correct.  It is too bad that a select few on here don't think he is moving fast enough to suit them. To the rest, be patient, it will be worth the wait.

Bill

Bill,
Please correct me if I am wrong (i know you will), but isn't this forum about publishing your ideas for validation. It appears to me that this individual is
cherry picking the opinions they believe will either agree or comply with their agenda. It just doesn't appear to me to be in the spirit of the forum.

An idea will either stand or fall on its merits.

Regarding your statement about "the math", how can you make that statement when there is no information here for any of us to validate without
taking the approach that you have in pandering to this person.

Maybe this thread should have been called "please help me contact xyz" as that has been the only valid aspect of his contribution.
I have no probem with him asking for assistance in this way. Though grandstanding and having people supplicate him just for a peek at something or the other
is just as destructive as some of my rude statements. (yes i have my days .. no need to remind me).

Does anyone need a reminder of the behaviour patterns of the likes of Steorn?

Its really not any different, must I wait to join the steorn secret developers club or the Kosol Ouch cult before i am privy to the secret anointed ones knowledge.

Cheers,

Dean

Pirate88179

@ broli: (quoted below)

"Lol look who's talking, if you were as patient as the rest you wouldn't have had the "special" treatment."

I did not request any special treatment.  This fellow was looking for several folks to check out his discovery and I was proud to be selected.  I suppose he could tell by the tone of some folks on here that this was the way to go.  He contacted me so, you are wrong.

@ Dean:

Your post is so negative and incorrect that I don't know where to begin.  Actually I do.  I will not waste my time responding.  If you don't like that...well..too bad.  Do please try to get over yourself.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen