Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I've got it, now what do I do?

Started by captainpecan, October 17, 2008, 12:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dean_mcgowan

Also ..

It would be a nice feature if the thread owner could mark valid comments or suggestions and add them to a project/development type workflow...
Any other suggestions are welcome .. may even start a thread on this (if it wasnt for the trolls) :P

Fred Flintstone

broli

Quote from: captainpecan on November 09, 2008, 11:39:16 AM
I will probably go ahead and release this week one way or another

I hope you haven't changed your mind.

dean_mcgowan

Is release imminent are the oil companies sending around black limousines with dark windows and big bags of cash to
hide your secret? The silence is deafening, they must have offered you at least 100 dollars. Have you signed a confidentiality
non disclosure agreement yet? Yes, we are waiting for the excuses.. please don't make us suffer :D

Cheers,

Dean

CrazyEwok

Well here i was thinking that this forum was so that people can pool their ideas and experiances into projects that interested them in the name of finding a "free" energy source... or atleast an easily obtainable one with little draw backs. Instead i see constant "pissing contests" between peoples ego and non-constructive critism... Unfortunately "off the grid" topics to encourage those looking to boost their own feeling of importance by downing those that are trying something. I try to find something constructive in what people say but a lot of it is just as much a waste of space as the "sponsored Links" (i take that back the sponsor's links are good, keeps everything up and running!!!). I will put it to you, being anyone who thinks that their opinion is worth posting in this forum, to apply a bit of educational filtering into your response... in other words IF ITS NOT GOING TO HELP POST IT ON YOUTUBE LIKE THE REST OF THE RUBISH!!! or better yet keep it to yourself.

Now to captainpecan with your device, if you are not happy with the consistancy of your results in order to start the process of making sure it stays your invention then continue to test it at your own expense. The other alternitive is to search the internet for as many forums and web-boards that could possibly come into or surround how your invention works or what it is used for, create a thread with a standardised blurb about how you made it with diagrams and schematics (or just photos and a movie base) then if your really paranoid get someone from a paper (local will do fine if it is big the other papers will pick it up to check it out) and explain that you have not been able to find any prior information relating to a like devise so unless someone can show you then this is what you have made... and if they have put a digital clock on it and patent that :P
This should cover enough media in order for you to be recognised as the inventor and others with more disposable income and time may be able to help you with your diagnosis. If you wrong though the more people that see your name attached to it the more people will think you yet another crack pot with a frozen yeti!!!