Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cavitation Bubble Fusion

Started by Pseudoscience, October 17, 2008, 02:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noion

Cavitation (and impingement corrosion) may be possibly linked to the sticky tape X ray production concept. This radiation emission, where fluids are forced to cavitate, was studied to a limited extent by physicists at Mcmaster university in the sixties, and later by Ontario Hydro physicists. This is a very fertile area for further exploration. There may be more link ups possible regarding this energy phenomena.
Cheers

froarty

I do beleive Ponds and Fl... did get some unexplained heat bursts but think another newly discovered source was at work. I believe some of the pellets in the water were either skeletal catalysts or became said from long duration chemical reactions. A recent patent by Cal-tech and confirmation of overunit of Black Light fuel cell by Rowan University point to casimir effect trapping hydrogen in 2nm or smaller cavities that restrict vacumn fluctuation. If the hydrogen atoms happen to  form a molecular bond while still in these "casimir cavities" the relaxex orientation is locked into position. When the new molecule exits the cavity the vacumn fluctuations return and try to pressure the atoms back to normal orientation which loads the covalent bond up with energy like a rubber band resisting their efforts.  byzipp.com/energy  I think their pellets were nickel or platinum which would explain their results

hammuraby

here a ingegnerization of a cavitation device, using a 3 Hg of iron-clorine , make power as 10Kg of uranium...and ALL WHITOUT a relase of radiaction envolved....none;

and this is also a system to OFF a radiacrion of exaust fission combustible...

and sweet in end , this work also, in twin, whit a "swichable" fission of TORIO..... 

http://files.splinder.com/84f8edc6b89a1ff2de0f02b7c964647c.pdf

Cherryman

Besides from the pistol crab there is also the mantis shrimp, wich punches also with hughe force, same reaction .

It starts at 2.11

At 3:11 you see light, steam and implosion effects generated by the shrimp!

Edit: I forgot the link  ;D

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/453301/56bca074/snelste_dieren_ter_wereld.html

hammuraby

oh carryman, did you have a idea how much shrimp you can cooke whit a energy became from a 300gr  of iron colrine, or 1000gr of uranium ??