Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cold Electricity, Can you help me?

Started by Magnethos, October 18, 2008, 01:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

I'm very confused about what cold electricity really is and the differences with common/hot electricity.
Anyone knows more about this kind of electricity?

modernsteam

From my readings on the Internet, the DVDs from Bearden, Lindemann, and others, and conversations with other "New Energy" types, "cold electricity" is almost pure potential flow, ie., voltage, with hardly any  electron current. This almost no electron flow makes for very little resistance, and hence, little or no heat due to that minimal, if any, electron movement. With hardly any current, but plenty of potential, we have the reason why certain conventional  devices cannot be run by such "cold electricity". But those involved say it can charge batteries, in part by reversing ion flow in the electrolyte of those batteries. So far, it is claimed to work extremely well in charging lead acid batteries because of the particular structure of those batteries, but some also have  claimed to have successfully charged 9-volt nickle-metal hydride batteries too.

Hal Ade

Magnethos

Quote from: modernsteam on October 18, 2008, 02:53:38 PM
From my readings on the Internet, the DVDs from Bearden, Lindemann, and others, and conversations with other "New Energy" types, "cold electricity" is almost pure potential flow, ie., voltage, with hardly any  electron current. This almost no electron flow makes for very little resistance, and hence, little or no heat due to that minimal, if any, electron movement. With hardly any current, but plenty of potential, we have the reason why certain conventional  devices cannot be run by such "cold electricity". But those involved say it can charge batteries, in part by reversing ion flow in the electrolyte of those batteries. So far, it is claimed to work extremely well in charging lead acid batteries because of the particular structure of those batteries, but some also have  claimed to have successfully charged 9-volt nickle-metal hydride batteries too.

Hal Ade
Thanks, very interesting. I have also read that cold electricity is pure potential flow, but a guy in youtube has just reply to me saying Cold electricity can be pure potential or voltage+current. I don't know... I have also read that some devices can't work with that energy.

nitinnun

hot electricity is conducted through the electrons.
the electrons determine electrical resistance. or something.

.........hot electricity spins counter-clockwise?

cold electricity flows through protons.
cold electricity ignores electrons. and ignores the electrical resistance that goes with electrons.

.........cold electricity spins clockwise?

amperage is determined by the electrical resistance between 2 materials.
and electrical resistance is determined by electrons.
and cold electricity ignores electrons.
which is why cold electricity has little to no amperage.

maybe there is "proton resistance" in each element?
and 2 elements of differing "proton resistance", could create electricity?

nitinnun

by the way.
it is said that one volt of cold electricity, can go through 2 solid inches of rubber.

so i imagine that cold electricity might damage electronics, that rely on resistors and capacitors.

because the cold electricity would go through a resistor or a capacitor, like they were nothing but copper wire.