Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Ωmega Machine - My gift to the world.

Started by NightBlade, October 19, 2008, 05:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightBlade

I designed this device on a circuit simulator a few days ago. I was keeping it secret for both personal reasons and not to give false hope. After a lot of thought I am certain it works. It leaves only for a successful bench test. This is the simplest OU machine without battery banks. It can be started by a 9v battery and once the initial startup it powers itself and the battery may be removed. The power does not come from the battery. It is only used for switching and potential. The power comes from back emf.

The machine consists of 3 sections: The primary (9v to first relay, bridge and cap), the secondary (first cap, second relay,
second bridge, and second cap), and the recovery (second cap back to first relay).

Machine startup is as follows: With all switches off the 9v switch is turned on. The relays back emf is captured and rectified into the first cap. When it reaches about 200v the first DPST is turned on to dump some of the power into the secondary cap, then turned off to allow recharging to 200v (primary). This is repeated until the secondary is about 400v.
Once this occurs switch on the 2nd DPST THEN the 1st DPST THEN the 9v switch OFF. The order is important and it will not function otherwise. The circuits will not function otherwise. If successful the device will begin climbing exponentially.
10sec for 100v, then 5, 2.5, etc. Without a short between the 2 caps it will rise in voltage until it self destructs.

To obtain useful work the resistors need to be lowered to 250 ohm with transformers in series. Both must be rectified seperatly into another cap in parallel with the load of your choice. Once balanced I have found the device to be self regulating to the load.

At 15Watt inductive load the voltage hovers between 1500 and 1000 V on both caps. A larger load decreases the voltage scale only. The only problem is the need for high voltage capacitors and the noise the relays will produce. The materials are commonplace and inexpensive and a child can build this unit. The voltage spikes produced are also well understood.

(Practical Electronics for Inventors P.92)
"The coil of a relay acts as an inductor. Now, inductors do not like sudden changes
in current. If the flow of current through a coil is suddenly interrupted, say, a switch
is opened, the coil will respond by producing a sudden, very large voltage across its
leads, causing a large surge of current through it. Physically speaking, this phenom-enon
is a result of a collapsing magnetic field within the coil as the current is termi-nated
abruptly. [Mathematically, this can be understood by noticing how a large
change in current (dI/dt) affects the voltage across a coil (V =LdI/dt).] Surges in cur-rent
that result from inductive behavior can create menacing voltage spikes (as high
as 1000 V) that can have some nasty effects on neighboring devices within the circuit
(e.g., switches may get zapped, transistors may get zapped, individuals touching
switches may get zapped, etc.). Not only are these spike damaging to neighboring
devices, they are also damaging to the relay’s switch contacts (contacts will suffer a
“hard hit” from the flexible-metal conductive plate when a spike occurs in the coil).
The trick to getting rid of spikes is to use what are called transient suppressors."

This idea cannot wait any longer as the world continues to spiral into chaos. These need to be built on mass scale and
made public. Tesla tried to give us free power over 100 years ago and was supressed. The only way to prevent
supression is to give this device away. So I give you all the Ωmega Machine as my gift in honor of Tesla.

If this device works for you and you are feeling generous you can donate money to me through Stephen Hartman.

Protect your loved ones and spread peace and love to the world.
NightBlade

broli

Is there any reason you haven't built this circuit yourself?

NightBlade

I have been away from home, I am broke, and I only have 1 relay.

Kator01

Hi,

If you  sum up all the losses in the diodes-arrays there is no way that your battery will last more than 5 min before it is exhausted. Not to speak of the relais. What current do you apply in your sim for each relais ?
All these simulations are worthless if you do not the basic realities of semiconductors and include these in your simulation.
A waste of time for sure.

Kator

broli

Good enough for me  ;D. I'm not an electronic guy but there are plenty here, so like you I'm going to wait very eagerly  8).

Quote from: Kator01 on October 19, 2008, 06:42:07 PM
If you  sum up all the losses in the diodes-arrays there is no way that your battery will last more than 5 min before it is exhausted.

If you can read, he obviously said the battery or w/e power source is only needed at the starting phase. Ignorance is not always bliss.