Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Share your energy ideas with the world!

Started by enki09, October 20, 2008, 09:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enki09

"You have watched my ads and now I want to watch yours!" T. Boone Pickens wants you to MAKE YOUR OWN ENERGY AD to push the candidates to endorse the Pickens Plan.

Visit www.youtube.com/pickensplan to submit your entry.

CONTEST GUIDELINES
Make a citizens video that will push the candidates to hear our voices and commit to the Pickens Plan!

We want you to be creative with music, video and pictures, but be respectful. The video should be no more than 60 seconds long.

To submit your entry, please use your personal YouTube account to upload a video and submit a "video response" to the "Pickens Plan Citizens Video Contest" video message from Boone at www.youtube.com/pickensplan. Entries are due by Midnight EDT on October 25, 2008.

On Monday, October 27, we will announce 5 finalists to be voted on by you.The winner will be featured on the Pickens Plan website in the week leading up to Election Day.

So, hurry up, make your video and send the Presidential candidates a message directly from you!

resonanceman

Quote from: enki09 on October 20, 2008, 09:29:16 AM

On Monday, October 27, we will announce 5 finalists to be voted on by you.The winner will be featured on the Pickens Plan website in the week leading up to Election Day.

Is Pickens  to poor  to be able to pay for an add agency  for his  propaganda ?
Is he  to cheap  to  put  up even a small prize  for the winner?

gary

enki09

I am a secret black ops PR guy lol

Maybe national exposure would be enough of a prize for some people....

resonanceman

Quote from: enki09 on October 20, 2008, 11:10:10 AM
I am a secret black ops PR guy lol

Maybe national exposure would be enough of a prize for some people....

Maybe   this  is  just another  example of the rich  getting so greedy they are no longer  willing to pay  their  own way .   
The  concept seems to be let some poor  chump  do the  work for nothing  more than a dream  of  improving his life. 

I didn't  realize how much  of  a selffish   a**hole  Pickens is  until   you  started this  thread .
Maybe  we should get together  and offer  world wide exposure to   anyone that  can  reveal  the  greed and  corruption in Pickens  plans . 

gary

enki09

Your logic escapes me.

You sound angry and defeated in life. I am sorry.

Pickens has spent millions of his own on advertising the fact that America needs to become energy independent. Not much of a profit there. The community of supporters that grew up around his plan are totally independent and self directed.

MJ