Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Hydrogen Peroxide Helicopter Intora Firebird

Started by khabe, October 21, 2008, 05:42:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Yeah -  that is $0.74 USD by kilo or $0.33 USD by lb at 50%, if I concentrate it to 90% I will get .555555 of it or $0.59 USD by lb of 90% - that is $0.59 / lb USD for 90% h2o2!!
Its much cheaper than gas or oil in Europe  :o       How much energy gives 1 kg  (or 1 lb ) of  90% h2o2  - somebody knows ??? And what could be output temperature what ever it is - gases or steam  ??? Im depicting in the imagination an energy plant - steam turbine -> el.generator - gives electricity and heat for my house - powerhouse   ::)
If it works well then *the price of this distillation machine with the deionizing and purification process included is $15,800 USD. plus shipping to any part of the world* does not much matter for me,
At present I have choice to join with Gas (natural gas) line - it costs appr. $22K , included  200m of gas line for me :'(
Cost of natural Gas on the increase anyway >:(

regards,
khabe

amigo

This peroxide stuff will only work in some relaxed country (non-North American) where government is not overprotective over their citizens and does not consider every one of them a potential terrorist thus limiting availability of simple chemicals or controlling their storage and use.

khabe

Energy Storage using Aqueous Hydrogen Peroxide

Robert S. Disselkamp*

Institute for Interfacial Catalysis, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, Washington 99352

Received January 22, 2008

Revised March 21, 2008

Abstract:

As alternative energy sources, such as solar, geothermal, wind, and wave, become viable in the future and cost-competitive with and environmentally favorable to conventional carbon-based energy sources, it will be increasingly important to develop low-cost energy-storage systems. These energy-storage systems may be either carbon-based or non-carbon-based but must possess a high energy-storage density, high operating efficiency, low cost, and ease of use, such as operation from the extensive electrical grid that exists throughout developed countries. Here, we present a novel energy-storage concept employing aqueous hydrogen peroxide (H2O2). The electrochemical synthesis of H2O2 from aerated water using a solid superacid cathodic electrode is proposed on the basis of a prior literature study and serves as the mechanism of stored energy. The subsequent generation of H2 plus O2 (again via electrolysis on a cathodic superacid electrode) for use in a polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) fuel cell is described and thus comprises energy release. For a 50 wt % aqueous H2O2 solution using a tungstated zirconia electrocatalyst with an energy-storage density of >0.49 MJ/kg solution and a full-cycle (synthesis to electrical energy output) operating efficiency of >35% has been estimated to be feasible based on prior literature work.

http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/abstract.cgi/enfuem/2008/22/i04/abs/ef800050t.html

regards,
khabe

khabe

ScienceDaily (Dec. 15, 1999) â€" WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. â€" Researchers are developing a new type of environmentally friendly fuel cell that runs on aluminum and renewable resources and generates about 20 times more electricity per pound than car batteries.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/1999/12/991215072333.htm

best,
khabe