Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Faraday´s Induction Law correct?

Started by hanon, June 11, 2014, 03:47:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hanon

Richard Feynman: two different phenomena in the induction, one for flux linking ( 2nd Maxwell equation) and other for flux cutting (Lorentz Force). Richard Feynman Lectures, Vol.2, Chapter 17.

Joseph Henry: two types of induction

Konstantine Meyl: two different formulations for the induction

George Cohn: two different phenomena in inductions

William J. Hooper: three different kinds of electric fields, one electrostatic field, and other two due to induction: one transformer induction, (shieldable), and one motional induction (unshieldable)

Follow the signs....

sadang

- hanon you make a great work on this topic and I really appreciate it, just I have a suggestion: go further and deeper than that. try to find their common denominator. what we currently call electricity, magnetism, gravity, week and strong forces all follow the same pattern of manifestation and all have something in common. they are different only in our interpretation of their manifestation at their level or magnitude and energy.
- however, my appreciation for your effort to tell things that others do not dare to tell

alan

Those laws are basically the same, first one is for a single loop of which the flux changes by changing the width of the loop which varies the surface, second law is for N loops. 
E = B x v · Length 
E = B x dx/dt * l 
E = dB/dt * x * l 
E = dB/dt * S 
Multiple loops:
E = (-)N · S · dB/dt