Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The future of the U.S.

Started by christo4_99, October 24, 2008, 09:10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z.monkey

ResinRat2,

Have you been looking at that picture of Palin all day long?

He he he....
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

ResinRat2

Actually, I've seen that picture a while back, besides, my wife has her beat. LOL!!!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

gaby de wilde

Ah, yes those poor Clinton dope dealers...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1741717829878772713

Quote from: z.monkey on October 24, 2008, 06:05:00 PMHave you been looking at that picture of Palin all day long?

How very patriotic! Lets go out and grab some burgers.
blog  | papers | tech | inventors  | video

johnagain

The answer to the American problem is couragous legislation

Any house if it is your only property and under $570.000 in value should have interest of 2.5% and never ever increase from that rate
the Banks should be forced to lend at this rate

If you purchase several properties you shoud pay what ever the market decides with a ceiling of 27.5%

If you own or are buying more than one interest rates should be on a sliding scale up to 27.5%

Do people really need more than one house this is stuff and nonsense
johnagain

utilitarian

Quote from: johnagain on October 25, 2008, 07:23:46 PM
The answer to the American problem is couragous legislation

Any house if it is your only property and under $570.000 in value should have interest of 2.5% and never ever increase from that rate
the Banks should be forced to lend at this rate

If you purchase several properties you shoud pay what ever the market decides with a ceiling of 27.5%

If you own or are buying more than one interest rates should be on a sliding scale up to 27.5%

Do people really need more than one house this is stuff and nonsense
johnagain

Price controls never work.  As soon as you force something to be sold at lower than the market rate, you will have none of that thing left.  Whether it is goods, services, or cost of borrowing money, it all works the same.  Force banks to lend at 2.7% or less, and they will simply stop lending.