Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Truth about Obama

Started by pix, October 29, 2008, 10:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captainpecan

Give me a break. Both candidates are not what I want, but McCain is just another Bush. I think we can all agree that Bush has done everything in his power to destroy not only america, but the whole damn planet! I think we have had enough of that, and I definately believe we need a change before the whole world attacks the U.S. because they are tired of all the lies and bull that the Bush administration has caused.

If McCain wins, the wars will not only continue, they will get worse. The economy will run just as bad as it has for the last 8 years, and we cannot afford any more mistakes like Bush.

America will do the right thing. Obama is a much better choice by far.

Rocko

The McCain campaign is desperate right now and that seems to be working for Obama, then why dont MCcain  use that? javascript:void(0);

I dont like to talk politics but believing crap like that is starting to make us Americans look like IDIOTS to the rest of the world. javascript:void(0);

Hell I remember back when George W jr told us how John MCcain & John Kerry conspired with Korea against the USA. What happened with that? Maybe we ought to take a look at all the info W gave us on McCain back in 1999 or we can be wise and ignore the bull crap and make them run on their policies and what they'll do for WE THE PEOPLE.

Now you got me thinking Obama
If he can use hypnosis to gain votes then maybe he can use it to make Iraq a peaceful country and get our people  out of there.

Like captainpecan said   "Give me a break"

christo4_99

Yes,if McCain wins it's business as usual.The main thing for our future is to get off of oil and for the rest of the world to follow us.We already have technology for solar to replace power plants(coal).Now we need to replace all these gasoline burning vehicles with electric ones.Sorry for those who doubt but this is the only way to go...it's not like we have a shitload of options here folks.By buying middle eastern oil we are financing the very people that want to kill us.Iraq is just "old-schools" way of solving the problem...now they are heavily invested.I say we should spend all the mad money that's being spent these days on renewable energy science.

Cap-Z-ro

Nobody's gonna like the change Obama has in mind.

Because its the same change thats happening right now.

Its called 'the new world order'...and both candidates are traitors.

Doesn't anybody remember when Al Gore won the election.

Its all a facade to provide the illusion of choice...go on home folks - nothing to see here.

Or...you can show up at the poll once again, to unwittingly renew a fixed game.

Regards...