Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

half a volt from 1/16th of an inch.

Started by nitinnun, October 30, 2008, 05:18:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

resonanceman

Quote from: professor on October 30, 2008, 02:45:42 PM

Hi,
I could not find the File that I downloaded a while ago perhaps of the Keely net, but this was a similar experiment ,which produced much higher voltages and if shorted out it recovered. Not a Battery in its sense but much more like a capacitor.
There were two plates I think of aluminum and sandwiched between them was a polymer Lexan or acrylic sheet of a thickness to withstand 30000 Volts. Clamped together and with 30000 volt DC applied to either side it was stuck into an oven and heated  to kind of melt the polymer onto the alu.plates After that it was removed from the oven still with its voltage connected and cooled.
After cooling the voltage was removed resulting in a selfcharging Device of high voltage.
Always wanted to try that,but never got around to it, therefore unable to confirm, I can not claim that it works.
professor

Professor

I think I read that  a long time ago .
I remember a warning  about  to much  power being  used while it is melting
The  resistance of the plastic  can  quickly drop  if  to much  power is used

It  looks like it works kind of like electrinium.
As I was writing  this I kept getting flashes  of a different   device .
http://energy21.freeservers.com/elecfg.htm
Adding  particles to  the  dielectric  as they  did  in the electron field generator   might  raise the output .

gary

nitinnun

this is what you were talking about, professor.

i think that the magnetic field and its iron core,
cause the cells positive charge to go to one pole,
and the negative charge to go to the other pole.

since the 2 charges leave the layers, to go to the iron poles,
the copper and aluminum atoms can dump MUCH more of their energy into the layers.

the polymer cell without the coil and iron core, is like a bucket of water that has a little hole in it.
only a little water can escape from the hole, over time.

when the coil is charged, and the coils magnetic field enters the iron,
it is like you ripped off the bottom of the bucket.
and ALL of the water is fallout out of the bucket.

resonanceman

nitinnun

In the link  in my last post  figure 3 shows  a way that I think  your cells  could be stacked .

gary

resonanceman

Quote from: nitinnun on October 30, 2008, 06:58:25 PM
this is what you were talking about, professor.

i think that the magnetic field and its iron core,
cause the cells positive charge to go to one pole,
and the negative charge to go to the other pole.

since the 2 charges leave the layers, to go to the iron poles,
the copper and aluminum atoms can dump MUCH more of their energy into the layers.

the polymer cell without the coil and iron core, is like a bucket of water that has a little hole in it.
only a little water can escape from the hole, over time.

when the coil is charged, and the coils magnetic field enters the iron,
it is like you ripped off the bottom of the bucket.
and ALL of the water is fallout out of the bucket.

nitinnun

I am  pretty sure that they are not the same .

It has been a while  but I think  I read about both  of  them  nearly the same time .
The  picture   on your  post  is suposed to be used in the testatica ...... the plastic  in it is uncooked .................................although ..........it  might  work better  if  the 2 devices  were combined
Cooking the plastic  AND  stimulating it with a magnetic field .

gary

resonanceman

Quote from: resonanceman on October 30, 2008, 06:54:44 PM

It  looks like it works kind of like electrinium.
As I was writing  this I kept getting flashes  of a different   device .
http://energy21.freeservers.com/elecfg.htm
Adding  particles to  the  dielectric  as they  did  in the electron field generator   might  raise the output .

I can't  build it now .........but I would love to see a glue cell  made  with  particles  of  silicon carbide ( available  at  rock shops for  tumbling  rocks )  or  silica sand ..... ( ground up  quarts )

Another  thing  that would  be interesting is using  hot melt  glue  instead of elmers .
It  would give you  a  physically  stable  battery in   just a few minutes.
I read in a do it yourself  article  that  hot melt  glue is  one of the  best insulators for high  voltage  that  you can get

gary