Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Generator

Started by slayer007, October 31, 2008, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

This could be the electronic circuit for the JP2003009558 Keiichiro Asaoka concept.
@wizkycho: DE19737047 Magnetfield-Transistor

magnet( Magnesia)= Iman (? Imam?)

From boy to boi  ( non Oz-borned Rindviecher aller Welt,ver-(Lehrstelle)...... ::) )

S
  CdL

Groundloop

@lancaIV,

No, this circuit was designed by me right now.
Besides that, I have no idea what your are talking about.  :D

Groundloop.

slayer007

I still keep the ignition coil in my circuit.
I just wanted to show how little amp intake this could use and still light a 110v nightlight.

gyulasun

Hi Groundloop,

I think you have designed a clever circuit and I hope you will have the means to build it.  (I think the 470 Ohm base resistor's value is to be increased to the kiloOhm range to reduce transistor collector current.)

Member lancaIV draws you attention to a Japanese inventor Keiichiro Asaoka who made a similar (but not the same) magnetic setup. I attached the first page in PDF file, the only available text in English from his Japanese patent JP2003009558, from the German Depatisnet site

I also attached his patent drawings to have a look at into Asaoka concepts.

I apologize if you or slayer007 find this patent setup off topic, I did not mean to distract your very good activities here but I feel your idea is very interesting and deserve further study. Maybe the setup from the patent helps further ideas emerge.

rgds,  Gyula

lancaIV

Olá-h and h-álo, Groundloop :

Did anybody wrote that these electronic circuit has not been designed by your mind-body ?
I , only  :), adapted your circuit concept as "Keiichiro-double-torus-cycle operator"-possibility  :-X,
no less and no more  ::)!
You can ever, if this has to be  :o,sign up your ideas with your personal signum  :-* .
                     " copyrights" by "Groundloop" :P

S
  CdL  ;D