Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Generator

Started by slayer007, October 31, 2008, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

@Kator01,

I have already built and tested 3 different MEGs. The newest version was form
the MEG patent. I did NOT get any o/u out of my replicas. I have more trust in
my circuit because it has some support in real life tests I have done.

Groundloop.

Kator01

Hi Groundloop,

yea, good idea to only follow the beat of your own drums. The reason why I gave the links above is simply to help you not to spend another tedious effort. Your design has exactly the same flaw as in the mentioned patent, that is :

the Flux-field generated by your controll-coil is directed backwards to - but still along the flux-lines caused by the permanent-magnet.
So to say it feeds in parallel to the H-Field-Lines. Therefore it is not possible to switch the flux. With this design you simply compensate part of the permanent caused magnet-flux.

I strongly suggest to wait a little until getca has some new results. They are ahead in time.

Best Regards

Kator

Groundloop

@Kator01,

Tests I have done with two cores has shown me that it is possible to switch a
oscillating signal on and off by shorting the center coil. I have not tested it on a
non oscillating flux, though. I'm not sure you are correct in saying that I can not
switch a flux created by a magnet with my circuit. I think I will spend some tedious
effort to test this anyway.  ;D

Groundloop.

Kator01

Hi Groundloop,

can we agree on this : Your design creates a magnetic flux by coil L2 counteracting the magnetic-flux-lines of the permanent magnet. Your Idea is then that the mag-flux of permanent magnet is switched to the output-coil-path. is that so ?

Now I like to give you an analogon :

1)
You run along a pathway and aproach a crossing. In the midst of the crossing I suddenly show up at the scene and will run towards you ( still along your path but in a bucking mode) so that we both crash face to face exactly at the crossing. Will you or me move perpendicular ( sideways ) and run into one of  the crossing pathway ?

2) Same setup - but this time I show up running along from one side of the crossing and when you reach the crossing I will hit you from a 90 degree angle. Where will we both go ?

So this is what I mean. In the first setup we both loose energy according to our velocity/mass - ratio. The one who has more energy will overrun the other but will have reduced energy and will not change his direction of movement.

In the second setup we both will enter the crossing opposite to where I was coming from. I am blocking you way but will push you into the sideway-crossing.

This is the reason why I strongly believe that only this new MEG-Design will work.

Regards

Kator

Groundloop

@Kator01,

My research shows me that two cores next to each other with a small air gap in between
will not interact until you short a coil over both the cores. This is true for a oscillating input
on the left side. So if you put just one coil at each side and one in the middle, and oscillate
the left core, then you get nothing out in the right core until you SHORT the middle coil.
This is true for a oscillating flux, I have tested it to work.

Now we take away the left coil and put in a fixed flux. What will happen if we oscillate the
middle coil? Will there be a coupling of the left flux to the right core? You say no, I say
yes, so I will go ahead and try it anyway. The worst case scenario is that it will not work.
If it works, then I have proved that one can couple a fixed flux at will.

You can post all "analogon" you want, I will not back off. I will build this circuit and i will test it.  :D

Regards,
Groundloop.