Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pulse Generator

Started by slayer007, October 31, 2008, 07:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slayer007

Hello jas_bir77

This is the latest circuit I have been working on.
This one you take your BEMF comming from your collector thru a diode then back thru your second coil winding.
Some how it amplifies the voltage.

In my diagram I'm showing I have the charge battery negative going back to the source battery negative.
But you can allso run it to the positive of your source battery allso.

@Goat

Thank you

slayer007

@ All
Sorry about the drawing I dont know why it came out so big. ::)

nievesoliveras

@slayer007

I took the photo and centered it with paint and resized it with irfanview and here it is:
Dimensions now are 620 x 558 x 24 bpp

Jesus

slayer007

Quote from: nievesoliveras on December 13, 2008, 05:39:20 PM
@slayer007

I took the photo and centered it with paint and resized it with irfanview and here it is:
Dimensions now are 620 x 558 x 24 bpp

Jesus

@Nievesoliveras

Thank you.

jas_bir77

Quote from: slayer007 on December 13, 2008, 04:23:18 PM
Hello jas_bir77

This is the latest circuit I have been working on.
This one you take your BEMF comming from your collector thru a diode then back thru your second coil winding.
Some how it amplifies the voltage.

In my diagram I'm showing I have the charge battery negative going back to the source battery negative.
But you can allso run it to the positive of your source battery allso.

@Goat

Thank you
:-* :-* ;)y i tried your new circuit and its working .grate ;D ;D.  but i am facing a new problem i.e. my reed switch which i have kept parallel to my coil after 3- 5 min it stops vibrating (i have also soldered another reed switch perpendicular to my 1 st one as you had said earlier size of my reed switch is 20 mm by 4 mm) after it stops i wait for 5-7 min nothing happens  ,so i take away my magnets and i again bring back the magnets to the same position where i had placed earlier , now again my reed switches starts to vibrate and keeps on vibrating for another5 min or so. ???
Another  thing i wanted to ask was that to increase the charging rate can i place an ignition coil in your new circuit from the collector in your circuit i had mentioned in my earlier post or should i add the ignition coil from the collector in your 2 transistor design . ???
also i wanted to know what all i can do to extra to increase my charging rate(i should increase my winding on my bifilar or i should increase the no of wires or the gauge of wire ). ??? ???