Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

50 kilowatt BlackLight reactor is ready for use

Started by Reformator, November 01, 2008, 01:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformator

New Energy Source

BlackLight Power, Inc. is the inventor of a new primary energy source with applications to heating, distributed power generation, central power generation, and motive power. It is based on a new chemical process of releasing the latent energy of the hydrogen atom, the BlackLight Process. On October 20, 2008, BlackLight announced off-site validation of a 50 kW reactor. Rowan Scientists confirmed BLP's 1 kW and 50 kW power source tests corresponding to 20 kilojoules and 1.0 megajoules respectively.  Chemical analysis of the reactant and product R-Ni powder could account for less than 1% of the observed energy from known chemistry.  BlackLight's results have been published widely and replicated by independent groups.

http://www.blacklightpower.com/

:o

RunningBare

Quote from: Reformator on November 01, 2008, 01:08:09 PMBlackLight's results have been published widely and replicated by independent groups.

http://www.blacklightpower.com/

:o
Still waiting to hear from these independent groups?, so far Rowen are the only ones to publish and even that's unclear, the chemical composition of the powder is still unknown.

maw2432

They posted a video of Rowan University validation.   It appears they validated the heat from the reaction in only "bursts".  BlackLight Power claims - "new energy source ready for commercialization"  but the engineering looks to be only in developmental stages to me.  There is no real power generator shown.  They only show that they can heat water with a new chemical reaction using Hydrogen and a catalyst in new way.  While this may be exciting and a possible solution to making electricity, it looks to be years away from any commercial product.   Not sure what they need to get to the next step.   Is it government funding?

Bill

HeairBear

"Specifically, molecular sodium hydride, NaH, serves as a catalyst and a source for the atomic hydrogen fuel in the heat releasing reaction to form hydrinos and then molecular hydrinos."

I would say that sums up the materials used... specifically.
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

zerotensor

Quote from: HeairBear on November 02, 2008, 10:29:05 AM
"Specifically, molecular sodium hydride, NaH, serves as a catalyst and a source for the atomic hydrogen fuel in the heat releasing reaction to form hydrinos and then molecular hydrinos."

I would say that sums up the materials used... specifically.

In the video, "nickel powder" is mentioned.  The "black light powder" might be a cocktail of various metal hydrides-- perhaps nickel, lithium, sodium, aluminum, etc..