Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stefan and Newman motor?

Started by onlov, November 03, 2008, 04:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onlov

Hartiberlin:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=5215.40
QuoteAfter my vacation I will build it all up again and make new videos.
I also want then to modify an electroscooter to
get more mileage on the same charge this way.

Imagine charging up a small electroscooter, that you normally
get only 20 miles per charge and then you will get 150 miles
per the same energy charge !
Surely it will use up some graphite, but I have a cheap way
to produce my own graphite from coal brikets,
as I posted last year in the battery threads....

Stefan said, he built an engine after vacation, which is about 7 -8 times more effective than the coventional engine. Was it just nonsense talk? Where is the engine like that? What are its performance?

khabe

Yeah,
Im interested too,
About how it looks like, how it works, what it drives ... what used as load ... how measured electrically, how mechanically,
All must to be done correctly before declared "7...8 times more effective than the conventional ..."
Somewhere Herr Hartmann told that this additional energy comes from sparking brushes ... like some kind of fusion ... :'(
This is very interesting! :o
Mostly, when conventional  brushed el. motors, then engineers worry about sparking brushes - decreases effectivity, increases losses,
What is sparking brush?  The collapsing flux field (magnetic field) on the motor coil as the brush passes the comutator pad and disconnects that coil, causes an increase in voltage that resists the field collapse. The momentary spike in voltage is sufficient to cause an arc back to the passing brush and follow the lead of ...
This momentary spike in voltage you can detect on the screen of occilograph it is not much useful energy,  meine Damen und Herren !!!
Best regards,
khabe

Now I will be put to death ... in public ... ;)

khabe

Hereby found one more WonderMotor,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwBhk4M0dd4
How it works ... no idea ... and no time right now to study,
Looks like "conductor in magnetic field" ... ???
Anyway like again and again - ´Fuelless Engine´ needs some power to run ::)
In this case 300V :'(
cheers,
khabe

khabe

Good readings about Newman´s machine
http://www.ncas.org/nbsreport/
Conclusions:
At all conditions tested, the input Power exceeded the output power. That is, the device did not deliver more energy than it used >:(

regards,
khabe

kmarinas86

Quote from: khabe on November 13, 2008, 07:35:11 PM
Good readings about Newman´s machine
http://www.ncas.org/nbsreport/
Conclusions:
At all conditions tested, the input Power exceeded the output power. That is, the device did not deliver more energy than it used >:(

regards,
khabe

Well the thing right there say that the power was measure in a parallel resistor. That is not power output at all!  When the parallel resistor they use had a lower resistance the power dissipated there increased. I have two words for that. GO FIGURE! That had no sense of the fact that it was a motor. They hardly attached anything to the shaft. Figures...