Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4 Mhz Solid State Radiant Battery Charger

Started by callanan, November 07, 2008, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callanan

Quote from: DrSimon on November 12, 2008, 04:07:09 PM
This must be a private joke, right?

Looks to me like if the transistor was removed the charging battery would charge to the supply battery less (Vdiode) and all the transistor is doing is wasting energy when it conducts.

I see no gain here and actually a big loss. Why are you connecting Dr. Stiffler to this half wave lossy switch?

Sorry to have wasted your time and offend you by mentioning Dr. Stiffler regarding what I have presented DrSimon. Judging from the overall response, you have helped me make up my mind to no longer post anything here...

Regards,

Ossie

AhuraMazda

Quote from: callanan on November 13, 2008, 02:00:16 AM
Sorry to have wasted your time and offend you by mentioning Dr. Stiffler regarding what I have presented DrSimon. Judging from the overall response, you have helped me make up my mind to no longer post anything here...

@callanon
Why should you be put off by a comment from someone who does not know what he is talking about? On the other hand you could help this new commer by teaching him.

Regards

AM

k4zep

Quote from: DrSimon on November 12, 2008, 04:07:09 PM
This must be a private joke, right?

Looks to me like if the transistor was removed the charging battery would charge to the supply battery less (Vdiode) and all the transistor is doing is wasting energy when it conducts.

I see no gain here and actually a big loss. Why are you connecting Dr. Stiffler to this half wave lossy switch?

Hi "Simon" Says,

And what have you tried lately?

Keep at it Ossie!

Ben

nievesoliveras

@callanan
I dont know what happened but I tried your new circuit and it did not work properly. It outputs less than input. I also made an identical circuit and put the output of one to the input of the other, but what happened was that the two batteries runned down very quick. I used 9volts batteries for the test though.

Any suggestions?

I found a drstiffler's circuit and made a change on yours with the same results. A graphic is included.

Cap-Z-ro

Potential innovation presented.

Presenter 'offended' by remark from newby.

Presenter citing umberage leaves forum = Groundhog Day.

The cycle of bait and switch on this forum continues, which in itself could qualify as perpetual motion.

Regards...