Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Get To Know Your New 'NWO' Handlers

Started by Cap-Z-ro, November 09, 2008, 02:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

"And what alarms me above all, is that with 65 days remaining, the Zionist cabal may not be done with this puppet president yet."

I am well aware that the worlds manipulators created religions to fracture unity among the people, by wrapping themselves or others in the appropriate religious garb to suit the need.

Due to the above, I like to avoid using religious references.

Like you, just what additional damage Bush will author before his departure has also crossed my mind.

Regards...

TechStuf

QuoteDue to the above, I like to avoid using religious references.

All a man has, ultimately, is his faith. Of which there are really only two kinds....well placed, and misplaced.

All is religion.  Or we would not be sentient beings.

I shudder to think what I'd have become without fear of rebelling against the Righteous Law of Yahweh!

Blessings,

TS
“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

ScaryTruth

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on November 16, 2008, 07:20:11 PM

I am well aware that the worlds manipulators created religions to fracture unity among the people, by wrapping themselves or others in the appropriate religious garb to suit the need.

Due to the above, I like to avoid using religious references.

Capt.:
In "getting to know our NWO handlers", the first major step is to recognize that a conspiracy exists. More and more people are realizing this stark reality as it comes into the semi-mainstream and the results in the agenda become harder to disguise. I also think it's imperative that we fully understand motives and methods, associations, and the common beliefs of the conspirators - based on empirical evidence.

Within history's long, complex record of human conflict, the enemy is always defined - given a name - weather accurately or not. The Trojan Horse was actually Greek and the Bolshevics were actually Jews. And for over ten years, in their struggle agianst the British Crown during the War of Independence, the Americans often fought Germans, (Hessians). History is rife with such examples.

I have long ago shook off the so called religious or anti-semitic caveats, because in such grave matters, if it walks, looks and quacks like a duck, I am unable to refer to it in a polite way. Political correctness has it's place - but incredibly powerful organizations such as the ADL and AIPAC have cowered for far too long behind this carefully manufactured cloak.

Most Jews are not Zionists, many Jews openly disdain the Zionist agenda and many Zionists are not, nor claim to be Jewish. And many Zionists are Khazars, not of Jewish descent whatsoever.
Indeed, a blurry semantic landscape to maneuver.

I appreciate your mindset, truly. However, in confronting the secretive forces accurately and head on, the terms 'neocons', the 'illuminati' or 'shadow government' are far short of the reality and are far from encompassing the genuine agenda that the cabal shares. And that is, with a rational assessment of the methodology and practical, measureable results, that of the Zionist movement.

Let's say that in order to properly indentify and catagorize the force that is carefully and vigorously working to achieve influence within the political, institutional, military and media networks throughout the US in pursuit of selfish agendas - often in complete detriment to the owners and occupants of the US - that they only sought power, world domination... or vast wealth.  That would be one thing. And it would be wrong.

In any sensible overview of practical results on myriad fronts, that is not simply the case. The agenda is clearly that of The State of Israel first. In foreign policy, in control of the US congress, the advancement of US presidential candidates and in permeating the top-most US political hierarchy, in blind military aid, in unquestioned economic aid, in ruthless control of the US media and the carefull supression of painful realities of Israel's policies, actions and expansion.

This is what I refer to as Zionism - there's simply no way around it.
And to truly evaluate the costs to the 97.5% of Americans that are not Jewish, over a sixty year period, would be a daunting, likely impossible task.
Weather genuine ethnocentrism and religious arrogance are the driving impetus or not, or if Zionism is simply the convenient peg on which to hang an immense, nearly infathomable power, (for the time being), the results and methods are undeniable. A higher, more hidden and even darker agenda may be sought, yet unexposed. But in the here and now, the force is Zionism - and any recognition of the cancerous infection and any effective deterrent would, by necessity, address the forces that are covertly or overtly manifested within the Zionist movement.

The so called 'Masonic Manifest Destiny' is likely a convenient tool, a single tentacle among many in an immense, perverted, faux holy alliance.

As you are undoutedly aware, these are persons that are highly motivated, focused, well organized and financed, none of this by accident. Many have accepted this pursuit as their life's mission. And they are deadly serious, often adhering to dogma and tactics thousands of years old.
The goyim, the non-Jews, the bewildered herd, is little more than a means to an end.

Weather a clever tactic in an anti-Jewish smear campaign or not, the 'Protocols of the Elders of Zion' makes for interesting reading. And weather the 'protocols' are genuine or simply a description of a set of agendas and a mindset - after the fact - the document reads like a gangster group's handbook, and compels many viseral correlations, indeed.

As much effort that has been expended to try to make the entire topic off limits is quite deliberate, equally telling and extraordinarily effective. A key component in the execution of countless, repeated steps in the agenda, likely well planned even before what is commonly referred to as the holocaust.

What better way to frame the debate and control the subject matter by making it taboo?

Regards likewise,
Michael

Cap-Z-ro

"But in the here and now, the force is Zionism - and any recognition of the cancerous infection and any effective deterrent would, by necessity, address the forces that are covertly or overtly manifested within the Zionist movement."

Actually 'the force' are the generational group of influential sociopaths trying to control the world...not the various divisions of power created to compartmentalize cloak their movements. 

My aim is to cut out the chase scenes when focusing on the big con game and its players.

To digress into the various labels, designations, and names used by our handlers to carry out the agenda, merely muddy's the water...taking the real focus off the ugly end game which the sociopaths have planned.

Using labels and other such designations makes it too easy for the message to be side tracked along such lines.

We need to focus on the top dogs, and not the trees they mark as they go.

Regards...